Display of MA on Charts in IndiaInfolines TTADV software

Hi Friends,

I am using a software provided by IndiaInfoline called TTAdv for trading.
I can see live charts and add Moving Averages to them as well, I am using 4&5 or 5&6 SMA ON 15 Min charts, but the issue is these MA's are visible only after 11:45 pm.

Till then they are visible on Lower time frame charts like Tick/2Min/5Mins etc but of no use to me.

Is this a software setting issue or something to do with the lag in quotes.

Please let me know if anyone has come across anything like this before and how I can fixit.

Thanks,
Pranali.

The Problem is because indiainfoline dosent provide back dated data , if you are usnig 5 mins charts then the 1st cande starts at 9:45 ends at 9:50 & so on , then the moving average will start calculating the averages , thats the reason why you are facing this problem .

Umesh

Thank you Umesh for the quick reply.I guess I have to live with it then.
I have downloaded AIOTrader and trying to get used to it, but I am not able to add MA's to realtime screen .THE MA's showup on daily/weekly/etc charts. Have you used AIOTrader(formely Blogtrader)?

Pranali.

The Problem is because indiainfoline dosent provide back dated data , if you are usnig 5 mins charts then the 1st cande starts at 9:45 ends at 9:50 & so on , then the moving average will start calculating the averages , thats the reason why you are facing this problem .

Umesh
Can you tell about the Trade Terminal software which is better than India Infoline?

Thank you Umesh for the quick reply.I guess I have to live with it then.
I have downloaded AIOTrader and trying to get used to it, but I am not able to add MA's to realtime screen .THE MA's showup on daily/weekly/etc charts. Have you used AIOTrader(formely Blogtrader)?

Pranali.
Hello Pranaliji ,
I had not logged in for a long time , hows trading going on , got any software for trading ?

Hi,

No I havent been doing any intraday trading lately. I am considering livecharts provided by Icharts.in ...Lets see.Will decide in a week or so.

Pranali.