Display BSE shares names in amibroker instead of their codes

Gurus n frnds,
Help me as I need to display the name of the shares in amibroker instead of their codes.

Have dwnloaded the BSE EOD data thru Bhavcopy and after importing the codes are displayed (i need the shares names)

Thanks n best rgds

rajeabc

Gurus n frnds,
Help me as I need to display the name of the shares in amibroker instead of their codes.

Have dwnloaded the BSE EOD data thru Bhavcopy and after importing the codes are displayed (i need the shares names)

Thanks n best rgds
That is the problem with bhavcopy. It doesn't download ticker's name for BSE.
I repoorted this to code writer but he did not pay any attention. I guess because I never paid any donation :)

That is the problem with bhavcopy. It doesn't download ticker's name for BSE.
I repoorted this to code writer but he did not pay any attention. I guess because I never paid any donation :)
:) donation is frankly not the criteria. I work on Getbhavcopy as a hobby in my free time. However my current professional commitments are making it bit difficult to cater to all these requests...I have made a note of it and will include it in the next version, but I cant commit on the timeline

Gurus n frnds,

Thanks n best rgds
Hi;

1. Download and extract attached file to your desktop.
2. Open Amibroker - File - Import Wizard - Pick Files - Point to the file at Desktop bsescripname.csv.
3. Next - Select Column 1 - Ticker - Column 2 - Fullname - All other columns - Skip.
4. Tick mark at "No quotations data".
5. Next, Next, and You are done.

Next step;
6. Tools - Preferences - Miscellaneous Tab; Tick mark at "Add full name to ticker in tree".
7. Ok and come out from menu.
8. Tools - Save Preferences.

One time process only.

Good Day !

Last edited:
Hi;

1. Download and extract attached file to your desktop.
2. Open Amibroker - File - Import Wizard - Pick Files - Point to the file at Desktop bsescripname.csv.
3. Next - Select Column 1 - Ticker - Column 2 - Fullname - All other columns - Skip.
4. Tick mark at "No quotations data".
5. Next, Next, and You are done.

Next step;
6. Tools - Preferences - Miscellaneous Tab; Tick mark at "Add full name to ticker in tree".
7. Ok and come out from menu.
8. Tools - Save Preferences.

One time process only.

Good Day !

yes its done but again if we fo to file and import ASCII files then nothing show...

even chart should be displayed after that trick