Disk TV !!! Please help

Hi Guys...

I have purchased Dish TV at various Level at time of every fall for 110 to 77.5 to average.
My average buying price is 100.25 and i have 2200 shares

Request Experts here to help and let me know whether to hold or sell?

Regards
Raj

Thnaks coolSim!!!

so what do u suggest to hold or sell.

I had seen it dragging to 75 from 110 irrespective of market closes in+ve or -nve

Regards

Raj

Sarfarazdji,

Read vikas sethi M.D of sethi finmart's view or some other experts views from the financial sites and then take decision

staco

As experts are saying.. if dishtv crosses below 74 then it would likely to come upto 69 level stop loss..

one can short position.

Thanks
kan....

koolfriend4u

hmm for a long term its good to hold.

Presently trading @ 75 +/-

it has a recent target of 97

<<news from Vikas Sethi, MD of Sethi Finmart is of the view that Dish TV is a strong buy at current level.

Sethi told CNBC-TV18, "Dish TV today is currently trading at around Rs 76 levels and the stock has recently seen a substantial correction from its highs of Rs 140 levels. It’s a Zee Group company in the DTH space and has a subscriber base of around 2.1 million. And the company is though to break even and is expected to turn profitable only by FY2010. Its subscriber base is expected to be growing annually and more than 25% per annum and that too for at least five years or so. With the government’s initiatives in making DTH compulsory for major towns and cities across the country I see significant growth opportunities for the stock in the future and I would recommend it as a strong buy at these levels."

Disclosure: Analyst holds the above stock.

>>

This is for your info

-koolfriend4u