Discussion forum for elwave & refine elliot trader

Dear trader
I am inviting trader who used elwave & refine elliot trader for trading.
for disscussion and finding the best strategy to trade with such software. though both have the same concept and working but differ to some extent.

I am greatly invite to all of them who know the elliot theory.

from
J D VAGHELA

tulika

am not an expert , but yes know a bit about Elliot waves and would love to add what i dont know and to share whatever little i know.
tulika

AW10

I use EWave to support me in getting bigger picture and projecting possible turning price levels. I don't use it to finding trades as it is bit vague (atleast for me) to confidently say that my counting is correct and lets put money on this.

I also use Fibonacci levels in conjuction with Elliot waves.
Looking forward for healthy discussion here...

Happy Trading.

see the jpg image and study the behavior of the elliot pattern as it work in case of Axis bank intraday data as well of nsenifty .
the target what shows is acheived by both stock.
what i want to predict is that theory used behind the elliot is the market cycology,cosmos movement, earth effect etc many many criteria which include the natural law hence at some extend it give the finer result for use to entry and exit.
kindly see the jpg image of axis and nsenifty, attach with these.
with love from
jitendra.

devangan123

see the jpg image and study the behavior of the elliot pattern as it work in case of Axis bank intraday data as well of nsenifty .
the target what shows is acheived by both stock.

jitendra.
Jitendra

Yes both stocks achieved its target , Chart on every pattern looks good if they achieve their targets. But want to know Does this theory works every time , by every time i mean to say above 95 % of times , since 100 % is not possible .

Please do not take in other way , i am asking because i am planning to have this software , It seems that you have good knowledge of this , so asked with curiosity ..

Devan

orderflow13

jitendra
i also a fan of elliot wave theory, can u post elliot wave chart of nifty from 1999 to 2008 ? as we today just touched 50 % retrace of 3 rd wave ...how u calculate if we got failed 4 th wave or not? do u tke retrace level 61% or 50 % ex. suppose nifty has 3 rd wave of 1000 points so in 4th wave it must hold 50% or 60 % of 1000 points?
also did u work with afl of elliot wave ?
i some where read that ew r more reliable in long tf and gives whipsaws on small tf ? how is ur observation ?
sorry for loads of qs. just wanna know more from u , as u seems expert on ew
Alex

orderflow13

el wave works great, not in context of results but its helpful to assist ur trading views and make some good trading combination on very long positional trades..i have some technical prob, how to link elwave with viratech datafeed? or is there any way to covert ami data to ascii format? so i can feed it 2 elwave? right nw i use tj members yahoo data downloader n feed that ascii to elwave its very cumbersome...anyone with solutin wd b greatley appreciated