Discussion about Renko : (from Varun's thread)

Logician:D:D:D
explain in detail....
Let people know truth....
If want to share idea. Share completely. Or u can see people just maintaining Trading Diaries. No strategy sharing. they mention it clearly.
They don't even Post or promote their strategy by posting Fancy images.

Traderji is good platform where people Share their knowledge. Not just images of their personal Eureka moments.

Choice is your whether you want to share code or not. but at least don't make people beg for your codes (So called) by just showing off images.
OR
At least have some courage and say by yourself that " I'm here just promoting my system and whatever Output i'm showing it's code will not be shared."
Don't ruin my name. i always shared whatever i shown in image. not like you.
at least you would have checked How many codes i shared before doing such statement.

Anyways .....
Enjoy....
:)
I second that......

top is done and you are in short mode
then whats the down target, you are looking for

doss186

I'll keep 4836 as my stop and looking for a first target of 4787. But if it breaches 4836 that would be my stop and wait for another valid signal.

doss186

But I strongly trust the pivots. Sometimes the pivots fail. But getting instant information of highs and lows give the freedom of entering trade and put the stop at the pivot in case of failure.

doss186

But I strongly trust the pivots. Sometimes the pivots fail. But getting instant information of highs and lows give the freedom of entering trade and put the stop at the pivot in case of failure.