Discussion about Renko : (from Varun's thread)

kainiteh

Nice chart... I finally got zz moving average in NPR mt4...
Works good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doss186

The problem with not sharing the code is I’m not a coder but only a logician.
I stopped posting any code after I was bombarded by a person called extremist.

extremist

The problem with not sharing the code is I’m not a coder but only a logician.
I stopped posting any code after I was bombarded by a person called extremist.
Logician:D:D:D
explain in detail....
Let people know truth....
If want to share idea. Share completely. Or u can see people just maintaining Trading Diaries. No strategy sharing. they mention it clearly.
They don't even Post or promote their strategy by posting Fancy images.

Traderji is good platform where people Share their knowledge. Not just images of their personal Eureka moments.

Choice is your whether you want to share code or not. but at least don't make people beg for your codes (So called) by just showing off images.
OR
At least have some courage and say by yourself that " I'm here just promoting my system and whatever Output i'm showing it's code will not be shared."
Don't ruin my name. i always shared whatever i shown in image. not like you.
at least you would have checked How many codes i shared before doing such statement.

Anyways .....
Enjoy....
:)

Last edited:

doss186

Sir extemist ji, my simple words.. I’m not a coder at all. But I just apply my logics and gather some codes from here and there. After all the result can earn an living.
Still I don’t have courage to to post any code as my code doesn’t follow the so called grammar.

Last edited:

extremist

Sir extemist ji, my simple words.. I’m not a coder at all. But I just apply my logics and gather some codes from here and there. After all the result can earn an living.
Still I don’t have courage to to post any code as my code doesn’t follow the so called grammar.
Even I'm also not a coder. but i love helping so i deed wht i did. you were blaming me for your deeds so i came up

Last edited: