Discussion about Renko : (from Varun's thread)

doss186

While I did make profit of 15000 in first two trading hous, I lost 5000 trading SunTV for the remaining day. It seems to me SunTV is under pure manipulation.

checkmate7

While I did make profit of 15000 in first two trading hous, I lost 5000 trading SunTV for the remaining day. It seems to me SunTV is under pure manipulation.
These are low volume scrips which can be manipulated easily..

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
I have quit my job and have to trade for my bread and butter. Right now my system rewards better than my full time job. I hope I can survive!
Congrats.. All the best...

congratulation, but as brother my suggestion is that you must have some alternative source or if you have already made enough plus good bank balance then it is OK pl keep it up god bless you my good wishes with you
amrit

doss186

congratulation, but as brother my suggestion is that you must have some alternative source or if you have already made enough plus good bank balance then it is OK pl keep it up god bless you my good wishes with you
amrit
Thanks a lot for your brotherly advice. NSE is like an ocean. I hope we can catch few fish for our daily need if not for greed