Discover the Elliott Wave Principle with this SPECIAL DVD/BOOK Offer

Traderji

Super Moderator
Discover the Elliott Wave Principle with this SPECIAL DVD/BOOK Offer

Get the special DVD/Book offer titled "The easiest way to discover the Elliott Wave Principle" for only $29.00!

The offer is a combination of the popular DVD titled Counting Waves Correctly with the book titled The Basics of the Elliott Wave Principle.

The DVD titled Counting Waves Correctly, has been called some of "the finest Elliott wave material ever produced." The DVD is presented by best-selling author and Elliott Wave International founder Robert Prechter. As the world's foremost authority on the Wave Principle, Prechter uses real charts to teach practical market applications of Elliott waves. He identifies the basic five-wave structure of impulse waves and explains the corrective behavior of reversal waves. Hands down, there's no man in the world more qualified to teach the Elliott Wave Principle than Robert Prechter. ...

The booklet Basics of the Elliott Wave Principle has never been available to the general public until now. Basics was created as a quick-reference guide for EWI analysts. Everyone can benefit from its easy-to-use, abbreviated format, and made available for the first time exclusively in this package. Basics summarizes The Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior in clear and concise prose.

This limited-time offer is designed to be the perfect introduction to the Elliott Wave Principle. This is a learning tool for new traders to Elliott Wave and a great reference tool to the more experienced trader.

So test the waters of Elliott waves. Get the DVD and booklet titled "The Basics of the Elliott Wave Principle" (total value more than $140) for just $29.

Order Now! This Offer is only good through February 5.

jatayoo

They want $29 only.why $$$$$ only.why not in Rs?
say Rs 29 will do.
They'll say 'it's only 29 bucks'
i'll say 'it sucks'
I got all my ediucation on the net for free
what's 29 bucks for me?