Discount Brokerhelp please

Hey Everyone..I am looking to open a trading account with some discount broker..From those experienced can someone suggest the best one.My criteria:-

1.Trading platform for app and desktop should be good and fast with after market orders(not interested in charting platform as i already have a separate one).

2.Back office should be user friendly.

From what i have studied zerodha seems to be the most sophisticated but Rs.20/. is on a higher side compared to others.My trading volume is very high

Other on my list is RKSV,Tradesmart,F6 online.

Check with Finvasia. I had started a thread about their new offer but it was deleted for unknown reason.
Please don't follow cheap tactics for cheap broker. Tell them to sponsor a thread here in the forum if they are claiming to be honest. It is one of the cheap broker with their cheating tactics.

By the way Mr Gansal please provide us your contract note here in the open forum, so that we can verify the facts.

niftygupshup

Please don't follow cheap tactics for cheap broker. Tell them to sponsor a thread here in the forum if they are claiming to be honest. It is one of the cheap broker with their cheating tactics.

By the way Mr Gansal please provide us your contract note here in the open forum, so that we can verify the facts.
With whom you are trading with.
Who is your broker

iTrade

Yes, I can provide. I trade with RKSV and Finvasia both. Do you really want to see? But before that provide me proof of your statement "cheap broker".