Discount broker with highest margins in f&o

10x in NSE futures intraday
10x in MCX intraday
Overnight is 1x in FnO and 2x in MCX
Well then u r getting a good deal.:thumb:
I guess carry forward in mcx is only for 1 day or u can carry more on half the margin required??
Also for nse fno span margin is locked for carry forward or the total margin??

balab

MCX can be carried overnight, any number of days in 2x
Full margin is locked for stock future carry, as per SPAN (Full + additional) example 39k for DLF carry overnight.

Well then u r getting a good deal.:thumb:
I guess carry forward in mcx is only for 1 day or u can carry more on half the margin required??
Also for nse fno span margin is locked for carry forward or the total margin??

Full margin is locked for stock future carry, as per SPAN (Full + additional) example 39k for DLF carry overnight.
Ok got that.Thanks
I have sent u a pm few days back.It was a follow up query to my earlier question.Ur inbox is full i guess .Pls reply to that pm also.

Regards

hi balab,
I just checked alice blue terminal,the rates don't refresh as fast as zerodha.And get disconnected at regular intervals also.:(
Ru facing the same problem ???

balab

No such problem. They had a major outage last week and I posted on this issue, but it was because of server crowding at Omnesys end. Now it is sorted out and 99% no problems. Terminal speed is same as Zerodha. I don't see a difference. You may have some software issue / NEST issue with installation etc which IT guys should sort out.

hi balab,
I just checked alice blue terminal,the rates don't refresh as fast as zerodha.And get disconnected at regular intervals also.:(
Ru facing the same problem ???

More the leverage the problem is that, if the lever has a little bit of disturbance it really effects the margin. there is a lot of chances where you can loose you margin very quickly. even i have an account with tradejini financial services. its 2.5x and with flat brokerage of rs20 and they have allowed me with the haircut also. And hope this is the standard followed ever where.

Margin for CASH/F&O :
In Equity ( Cash) : - you will get 20 times intraday exposure.
In Equity ( Future ) :- you will get 1.5% Margin basis intraday exposure.
[ if Nifty(50) Price Rs @5500 then total value is Rs @275000 then 1.5 % is Rs @275000 = Rs @4125 So Nifty(50) Interday margin is Rs @4125 ]
In Equity ( Option ) :- No intraday exposure. ( Total Primum Lot Value)
When some product or market is very much volatile & Increase Exchange margin then Our Margin is 3% in Equity ( Future)

balab

Astha with Nifty at 4125 Rs implies 6.1x margin (as per SPAN margin for Nifty today is Rs 25357), in Alice / Wisdom it is Rs 2535.7 per lot.

Margin for CASH/F&O :
In Equity ( Cash) : - you will get 20 times intraday exposure.
In Equity ( Future ) :- you will get 1.5% Margin basis intraday exposure.
[ if Nifty(50) Price Rs @5500 then total value is Rs @275000 then 1.5 % is Rs @275000 = Rs @4125 So Nifty(50) Interday margin is Rs @4125 ]
In Equity ( Option ) :- No intraday exposure. ( Total Primum Lot Value)
When some product or market is very much volatile & Increase Exchange margin then Our Margin is 3% in Equity ( Future)

Hi! Balab can you please tell me about the RMS policy with this kind of high leverage product...I mean there must be some strings(terms & conditions) attached to it for example policy regarding M to M...I am interested in this kind of preposition but I would like to know the whole RMS policy in regard to this high leverage product.
Thanks in advance.