Discount broker with highest margins in f&o

balab

RMS is the same as any other broker, cut off and auto square off by 3.15. Intraday, well if you breach 85% of your capital during intraday MTM loss it will suqare off your entire account positions. This is to protect both you and the company - seems fair enough at these leverage levels. NRML positions require same margin as any other broker and can be carried forward as usual if MTM losses are covered.

Hi! Balab can you please tell me about the RMS policy with this kind of high leverage product...I mean there must be some strings(terms & conditions) attached to it for example policy regarding M to M...I am interested in this kind of preposition but I would like to know the whole RMS policy in regard to this high leverage product.
Thanks in advance.

HI Guys, Try tradejini brokers. the have been doing good. Simple funda over there. pretty good exposure and Flat Rs 20 brokerage with a great service. They say that "your passion and their platform". What else can still be expected.

balab

That's why they have auto square off at 85% account margin limits.. risk lies mainly with trader and less with broker if RMS systems are robust... of course a flash crash will affect everyone but that is very rare (but not impossible, we have seen 15% fall in few seconds last year).

Isn't trading with so much leverage a risky affair? Imagine my broker gave such high leverage to all its clients and there's a big move in the markets..Isn't my money at risk then

balab

I have a question as well - is any broker offering margin against options trading? I heard Angel Broking and Anand Rathi offer this service - 3 to 5 times leverage on options - anyone traded with them like this? Thanks

I have a question as well - is any broker offering margin against options trading? I heard Angel Broking and Anand Rathi offer this service - 3 to 5 times leverage on options - anyone traded with them like this? Thanks
Do u have any idea, if anyone is offering more than four time exposures in options? I am not asking for only sell side but in both way.

Plz help.