Discount broker with best terminal

lemondew

Hi,

I am facing lots of issues with Zerodha trader terminal. It takes a lot of time to load. Doesnt provide continuous rates and disconnects. I found now to be reliable but doesnt have bracket orders.

Hows nest trader from RKSV is it any better. How about SAS online. I need bracket order and basket orders in addition to normal features. Thanks looking for your comments. I prefer to be part of top discount brokers and hence considering only popular discount brokers.

Dax Devil

Hii you can try Dpl online nest terminal we will provide you with those features no worries and our package is very low as compared to other discount brokerages
As long as nest is the platform, you can't be better than zerodha. The only difference is you are new. That means few clients therefore few platform troubles. Zerodha is having nest trader bottlenecking because they have a client base that has grown too big for their infrastructure.

BTW, this low brokerage lure is for the noobs, but quite irritating for people who trade successfully. I for one would rather pay more for better services.

SevenD

Hi,

I am facing lots of issues with Zerodha trader terminal. It takes a lot of time to load. Doesnt provide continuous rates and disconnects. I found now to be reliable but doesnt have bracket orders.

Hows nest trader from RKSV is it any better. How about SAS online. I need bracket order and basket orders in addition to normal features. Thanks looking for your comments. I prefer to be part of top discount brokers and hence considering only popular discount brokers.
Discount brokers will have this issue of TT quotes stalling. Rksv has this issue, and they will put the onus on your net connection, don't know about zerodha never traded with them, and like DD mentioned in above post, one issue is the client base that affects the T Terminal quotes freezing, as clients increases traffic from broker to your terminal on PC slows. Broker does not bother to enhance his bandwidth, with increase in clients base. SAS also has this issue but not as bad as Rksv, maybe they have smaller client base. SAS has cover orders ,no bracket orders.

Last edited:
Are u sure your internet is good and working fine ? it can be isp issue too...

i am rksv customer.they give u NEST . it works perfect untill markets makes sudden new high or new low for short time i t will not not work.
then after multiple tires it be back normal^^^

Pi is front-end morphed Nest, so don't expect too much from it.
True. Put so well. To describe Pi in a more colourful lingo, using an American expression: it is lipstick on a pig. :p