Discount Broker Comparison

bpr

hello,
I know 2 in this category with least brokerage.
Alice blue,
They charge 500Rs per crore .Gives 1:4 times margin in both nse fno and mcx.
Also u can trade with single ledger balance.

http://www.gsvsecurities.com/
Is an another one mentioned by a member 'looser89' yesterday.
i checked the website ,same 500Rs per crore.
is it like the cost includes all brokerage fess including stt & stamp duty? Nothing extra??

is it like the cost includes all brokerage fess including stt & stamp duty? Nothing extra??
:lol: no buddy we are not so advanced yet.
All taxes will be charged as per the slab of the broker.
this is only the brokerage which means for eg. if u r trading in vps then u r paying 10rs per order here u have to pay .005% of ur turnover which is 500Rs per crore.
Suppose ur turnover of one lot of any future buy and sell is 10 lacks then ur brokerage comes out to be 50Rs.

bpr

:lol: no buddy we are not so advanced yet.
All taxes will be charged as per the slab of the broker.
this is only the brokerage which means for eg. if u r trading in vps then u r paying 10rs per order here u have to pay .005% of ur turnover which is 500Rs per crore.
Suppose ur turnover of one lot of any future buy and sell is 10 lacks then ur brokerage comes out to be 50Rs.
ok so what is the fuss I do not see competing them with unlimited plans.

Last edited:

bpr

Commodity Shootout

In commodity we do not have many players. E.g SAS and TSO does not provide Commodity.

From the data as you can see Zerodha Charges 440 per Cr
Procon is charging more than Zerodha 450 per Cr totally out of place.
Achiivers I don't have data.
RKSV is charging 400
VPS charging at 300
And on top of the chart it is WC at 250.
Ranking is very obvious.
1. WC
2. VPS

VPS is second but I must say they are a distant second. Rs50 turnover diff is huge on top of that their cap 2000 is very high than 1111 of WC.
Another negative of VPS provides ODIN where as WC provided NEST.
Also WC is provides NCEDX trading for those who are interested.

Download V1.8
Added Commodity Futures Calculator
For those I don't have data I have set the turnover charge as 1 % percent so that they do not interfere with the ranking.
Added another sheet where I have collected all the comparison Data.
Added another sheet for reliability comparison in progress. If you guys provide data we can complete it.
http://wikisend.com/download/808416/Discount Broker Charges Comparison v1.8.xlsx
(Link valid for 90 days from upload)

In the commodity calculator the The field "Avg 1 lot T/O one side" fields needs to be updated based on the commodity you are trading. The avg turnover varies a lot based on the commodity you are trading.
e.g for 1 lot CRUDEOIL the value should be around 6,00,000

Last edited: