Discount Broker Comparison

Wow! I have created a similar one.
Total no. of account and active clients are different, right?
But still > 60% of the clients are active is impressive.

They say they get back some of the charges we pay as incentive from exchange? or something.

They barely have active clients. When I first heard about them it felt like they only cater HNI.

Ridiculously high clearing charges, probably the second highest after Tradeplus, AFAIK.
Heard about Fyers charting is good, but why do they still charge clearing fee. They are already a clearing member, right?
I only have a trading account with them and use it for day trading. So don't know about their clearing charges.

Yes you have to register via his refer link and opt for 15/ plan later you will have some option to change and all....This is from a telegram channel... Its massive client referel...IDK kind of not want to push it or promote it either

View attachment 49167
Is this from some official channel ?

I have asked them in their thread about it.

If you're trading in equity, they don't charge clearing fee. I guess no broker does. But with derivatives, many do charge especially discount brokers.
Strange. Clearing fee are zero for all equity purchases. For sell, there is the clearing fees or Delivery handling charges.

I only trade F&O with them and haven't noticed "clearing fees"

1682321313113.png

Raj232

added year 2022 data ...removed mid year data and added few more brokers which I think are interesting and can be considered.
Upstox is bleeding heavily since last year
Zerodha growth stalled

finvasia grew 100% year on year for last 3 years... may be the reason for their tech glitch
flattrade finvasia copycat is growing as well very similar to finvasia grwth ...number wise behind by 2 years
tradesmartonline first time negative numbers

dhan grew out of nowhere after year 1 probably with lot of advertisement

View attachment 49157
Dhan has made a rocket move.. 528 -> 32,388 -> 1,07,976
Not sure what exactly they are offering to attract so many new clients.

I only trade F&O with them and haven't noticed "clearing fees"
Then you're being charged just that you aren't aware of that. They are charging more than 40% higher than Zerodha. Punch the same number in Zerodha and see the difference. They aren't saying it explicitly that they are charging clearing fee, it's clubbed with transaction charges.

Then you're being charged just that you aren't aware of that. They are charging more than 40% higher than Zerodha. Punch the same number in Zerodha and see the difference. They aren't saying it explicitly that they are charging clearing fee, it's clubbed with transaction charges.
You maybe right at that. For the same trade, Zerodha has 10.xx Rs as Exchange tran. charges, whereas VNS has Rs. 15.xx

But Zerodha shows 0 stamp duty :confused: Why ?

Overall, Zerodha shows 2.69 points to breakeven, VNS shows 1.59 points.

1682353855615.png

Will check TSO thread too now.