Discount Broker Comparison

chintan786

Info from FLAT TRADE:

Pros:

1. ZERO Brokerage ( incl intra / F&O etc ), 0 Demat+AMC, inr. 400 account opening charges

2. Free API access - no charges

3. MTF - Margin Funding : only for Cash mkt-Equity ( NO derivatives ) upto limit of 2.5X account value and 12% p.a interest calculated daily includes taxes.

4. Same day pledge / unpledge ( done via Email )

5. Desktop and mobile app. No info about web-based

Charges are clear on their website

Cons:
1. No Mutual Funds, therefore no buying, pledging etc ( said maybe in future )

2. No CDSL Easiest, only physical DIS (hardcopy)

3. small footprint/regional presence so not sure about infra capacity, scaling up etc

Review:
Chose NOT to open A/C but has the traditional broker feel to it. Good for those who want MTF and 0 brokerage for scalping / auto or algo trade testing / options gambling:p
Thank for posting this. So more or less it is Finvisa only. One should with Finvisa rather than flat trade. Atleast they have some history

travi

Thank for posting this. So more or less it is Finvisa only. One should with Finvisa rather than flat trade. Atleast they have some history
I think Finvasia could be running a white-label service. Its good for Finvasia and other brokers plus they can be the Clearing Corp too.

kaly422000

Apologies for asking but why risk with new brokers when there are plenty of old and known one's ? I know every broker has some or the other issue as such but sticking to reputed brokers will save your time
i just use their platform to test some of my strategy with low volume. but as per response to grievence they are quick. but due to low cost(no amc and .01 or rs 18/ which is lower),may be they cant spend lot on platform. but recently they improved i think. for building portfolio one sud avoid them (may be)

Vmaster369

best tax report definately zerodha .. and i dont use zerodha they enforce u to get demate with them .
also will fool u saying demate is compulsory which is not according to sebi rule...

i have upstock trading account no demate .. ;xD and thats reason i am with them i refuse to pay demate charge as for that i have Finvasia ;xD

BWT Finvasia upgraded there backoffice so there tax report are much better now a days