Discount Broker Comparison

travi

dont serch for flattrade pls let us trade there silently. platform same as finvasia. platform is somewhat ok compare to low cost.but their bank is yesbank. they added hdfc recently but have some issue transfering to hdfc. intial charge is rs 500/a round but that is may be allo_O
how long have u been trading there ?

Last edited:

kaly422000

i have query that if some traders loss due to broker's platform(web version or software) have some technical issue.sud the broker coimpensate for the loss according to the rules

travi

i have query that if some traders loss due to broker's platform(web version or software) have some technical issue.sud the broker coimpensate for the loss according to the rules
The agreement/policy will have clause that absolves both Broker and Exchanges from damage compensation due to mentioned tech glitches.

travi

Info from FLAT TRADE:

Pros:

1. ZERO Brokerage ( incl intra / F&O etc ), 0 Demat+AMC, inr. 400 account opening charges

2. Free API access - no charges

3. MTF - Margin Funding : only for Cash mkt-Equity ( NO derivatives ) upto limit of 2.5X account value and 12% p.a interest calculated daily includes taxes.

4. Same day pledge / unpledge ( done via Email )

5. Desktop and mobile app. No info about web-based

Charges are clear on their website

Cons:
1. No Mutual Funds, therefore no buying, pledging etc ( said maybe in future )

2. No CDSL Easiest, only physical DIS (hardcopy)

3. small footprint/regional presence so not sure about infra capacity, scaling up etc

Review:
Chose NOT to open A/C but has the traditional broker feel to it. Good for those who want MTF and 0 brokerage for scalping / auto or algo trade testing / options gambling:p

Last edited:

kaly422000

they have web based platform ,good dasboard. same software and web platform as finvasia. e-dis is there i think.using desktop software for sometime ,no such issues.but no intraday chart(i think finvasia version has intraday chart). u can have poa.

travi

they have web based platform ,good dasboard. same software and web platform as finvasia. e-dis is there i think.using desktop software for sometime ,no such issues.but no intraday chart(i think finvasia version has intraday chart). u can have poa.
Yes, later on youtube the comments over a demo said the same regarding software.
Only major difference between them and Finvasia seems to be margin funding.

iTrade

recently open account with a broker called raghunanadan money .who use odin aero as web trading platform but it has many issues .u can not be coinfident to trade with their platform confidently. chance of loss due to platform issue but they are low cost broker with zero amc but one sud avoid for their worst trading platform
Apologies for asking but why risk with new brokers when there are plenty of old and known one's ? I know every broker has some or the other issue as such but sticking to reputed brokers will save your time