Discount Broker Comparison

brokenbull

Iam trading actively in both Zerodha & Finvasia only using mobile internet (linked to laptop via portable hotspot.)
I have Idea sim double data (1.5Gb+1,5Gb/day ) @ Rs 399/for 56 days. In other AIRTEL sim (no double data) @₹399 (1.5gb/day) free calls/sms etc in both the sims. (both sims are in Redmi 7 phone) both sims speed ok. but airtel slightly better. I get ping less than 30.& speeds averaging 10-15 Mbps.
many a time zerodha android kite app, all the time Finvasia android app ,Trading view android app for charts are used . (have to clean the phone every hour using CC cleaner & other stock cleaner (but switch off data to stop advt popping while cleaning)
Iam doing perfectly fine

sach007

Impatient Trader
I am trading with Fyers from last two years... but now fed up with them due to their daily problem on charts...

Can anyone suggest me relaible broker for me intraday? I have checked Kotal Free Intrday ? how is the plan of kotak? Plz guide

Last edited:
I am trading with Fyers from last two years... but not fed up with them due to their daily problem on charts...

Can anyone suggest me relaible broker for me intraday? I have checked Kotal Free Intrday ? how is the plan of kotak? Plz guide
worst platform and worst customer service .

try samco ..NEST is stable and customer service also good.

Guys what platform are you all using that gives Time & sales?
As you all know Zerodha gives snapshot data. So T&S is not possible. Though it does have Level 3 quotes.
I found out Upstox and Fyers gives T&S. but dont know what DOM they give.

What do you recommend ?

I need Level 3 + Time and Sales window + Low Latency Trade execution.

My internet gives 15ms. I would urge my provider to go even lower if I get L3+T&S.

Guys what platform are you all using that gives Time & sales?
As you all know Zerodha gives snapshot data. So T&S is not possible. Though it does have Level 3 quotes.
I found out Upstox and Fyers gives T&S. but dont know what DOM they give.

What do you recommend ?

I need Level 3 + Time and Sales window + Low Latency Trade execution.

My internet gives 15ms. I would urge my provider to go even lower if I get L3+T&S.
You need to shift to the US frankly
Fyers prividrs time and sales in Fyers One desktop program
The things you are asking for.... We don't even have a stable NSE

gautam7821

I am searching for new platform for option selling.

1. Fix brokerage plan
2. Iron condor at 50-55k
3. Net position tab must be refreshed automatically

I have tried so far
1. Kotak - MTM of Net position tab need yo refresh manually
2. DHANI - No MTM in open position page and no auto refresh

I am searching for new platform for option selling.

1. Fix brokerage plan
2. Iron condor at 50-55k
3. Net position tab must be refreshed automatically

I have tried so far
1. Kotak - MTM of Net position tab need yo refresh manually
2. DHANI - No MTM in open position page and no auto refresh

You can try Finvasia, zero brokerage across all segments and I think you can get iron condor at this rate.