Discount Broker Comparison

TracerBullet

For e.g. If one has broking relationship with HDFC SECURITIES, funds in the bank account are blocked for the trades taken. At the end of day, excess funds blocked, if any, released from block and available for use in the bank account. So, as funds are being settled on daily basis, no special quarterly settlement required as broking arm does not hold any client funds. Hope I got the query correct. May be we need to understand how trades funded through broker margin will be accounted for.
That's good to know, so no quarterly settlement issues with 3 in 1 accounts. SEBI rules seems to designed to push these types of accounts.

Neo plan is the only one that looks good otherwise 100 lots in niftyoptions would cost brokeage in thousands so what is catch in that plan ?
Yes, only Neo plan is interesting for intraday/Futures. I sent them a mail with some questions but they did not reply so far.

Neo plan is the only one that looks good otherwise 100 lots in niftyoptions would cost brokeage in thousands so what is catch in that plan ?
They have premium plans, where we need to pay afront fee (900 to 2000 and i think 3 plans are available) and brokerages are less with these plans. I took 900 plan and my F&O brokerage charges are 30/transaction (They are charging only 25 if only one lot is traded)

iTrade

nse getting greedy ..transaction charges increasing from Jan 1 2021

NSE cash from 325/Cr to 345/Cr
NSE futures 190/cr to 200/Cr
NSE options 5000/cr to 5300/Cr

may be nse is responding to volume reduction due to sebi rules

Edit :
nse saying they did it due to recent broker defualts they want to set up investor protection fund
:D:hilarious:
Irony. They already make huge profits. Yet taking money from investors to protect investors

cloudTrader

Dhani Stocks (Indiabulls) has launched the unlimited monthly plan of Rs. 500 . I used to be an Indiabulls customer way back in 2008 . That time it was very nice experience to trade with them. Then with start of discount broker era I switched . Now this Unlimited plan has really attracted my attention.

@bpr , do you have more information regarding their other charges like the ones you have mentioned in the excel file.

chintan786

They have premium plans, where we need to pay afront fee (900 to 2000 and i think 3 plans are available) and brokerages are less with these plans. I took 900 plan and my F&O brokerage charges are 30/transaction (They are charging only 25 if only one lot is traded)
Is Rs 30/ Transaction including everything or Brokerage only.