Discount Broker Comparison

travi

have you tried this FIT offer ? how is it and the platform ?
i mean i've never seen their interface, so is it web based or app and charting experience.
I'm sure order execution / backoffice will be good but thinking of non-api based orders of how cust will interact.
Is this true ?
We already have zero brokerage for DELIVERY TRADES with other brokers and now we are getting zero brokerage for INTRADAY TRADES from a reputed business house like KOTAK who says that the "Traders can subscribe to the FIT plan by paying just Rs.999 for the whole year. That is less than Rs.4 per day. "

This basically means that we can have zero brokerage for Delivery as well as Intra, if we keep two different accounts for these specific purpose and keep the margin money accordingly.

Or am I missing something ?

travi

Is this true ?
We already have zero brokerage for DELIVERY TRADES with other brokers and now we are getting zero brokerage for INTRADAY TRADES from a reputed business house like KOTAK who says that the "Traders can subscribe to the FIT plan by paying just Rs.999 for the whole year. That is less than Rs.4 per day. "

This basically means that we can have zero brokerage for Delivery as well as Intra, if we keep two different accounts for these specific purpose and keep the margin money accordingly.

Or am I missing something ?
Finvasia was already 0 brokerage so im not surprised but Kotak platform is what i'd like to see :)

Finvasia was already 0 brokerage so im not surprised but Kotak platform is what i'd like to see :)
Yes bhai, we are all aware of Finvasia, but it is hard to trust such new companies with your margin money, but for Kotak, we donot need to have same level of worries, that's why I am interested to see such an offer from Kotak Group.

I have read their page, they have mentioned that "FIT is only applicable for self-generated orders i.e. where the buy and sell leg orders are placed on the Kotak Securities platform by the customer directly. So it is for discretionary traders only and cannot be used by Algo Traders by using some API etc.

If someone has any practical experience with Kotak Securities, then please let us know.

Thanks and Regards

have you tried this FIT offer ? how is it and the platform ?
i mean i've never seen their interface, so is it web based or app and charting experience.
I'm sure order execution / backoffice will be good but thinking of non-api based orders of how cust will interact.
I haven't not tried yet bro...but what i understood is same trading platform will be provided which they given for traditional brokerage clients....( .exe, web version and mobile app).

Yes bhai, we are all aware of Finvasia, but it is hard to trust such new companies with your margin money, but for Kotak, we donot need to have same level of worries, that's why I am interested to see such an offer from Kotak Group.

I have read their page, they have mentioned that "FIT is only applicable for self-generated orders i.e. where the buy and sell leg orders are placed on the Kotak Securities platform by the customer directly. So it is for discretionary traders only and cannot be used by Algo Traders by using some API etc.

If someone has any practical experience with Kotak Securities, then please let us know.

Thanks and Regards
API also considered as trading done by individual.....only for offline trades via call and trade, or those who opted for PMS kind of service are not eligible

I haven't not tried yet bro...but what i understood is same trading platform will be provided which they given for traditional brokerage clients....( .exe, web version and mobile app).
That sound really good then. We just need to know about any hidden terms and conditions with this plan, if there are any.
And what kind of leverage etc. they provide and how much they charge for that.