Discount Broker Comparison

Raj232

Finally, we have waited for Jack Ma's Ant group to build something in India on the brokerage front. Sad that Indians don't realize what efficiency is all about.

All that happens in India is bureaucracy and levy fat charges to loot the retailer from all sides. Now, foreign brokerage will bring in the competition.

bpr

Finally, we have waited for Jack Ma's Ant group to build something in India on the brokerage front. Sad that Indians don't realize what efficiency is all about.

All that happens in India is bureaucracy and levy fat charges to loot the retailer from all sides. Now, foreign brokerage will bring in the competition.
I am not holding my breath ...let them prove themselves ..not easy to topple Zerodha
I could not fine their nse membership may be the site is not updated and but found their bse membership

Screenshot_1.png

there is another new technological savvy entrant ...nextbillion technology private limited this is nothing but groww.in one of the direct mutul fund sites ...they registered for stock membership and they are growing rapidly ..
I think they will initially give stock trading only no derivatives ...basically tragetting mutulfunds guys to move over to stocks too...

bpr

Number of active clients update at discount brokers
now Zerodha and Upstox are top of the list of all brokers.

Upstox highest grwth rate at 98%
Zerodha also massive growth desipte being the largest at 75%
fyers continuing its good performance at 68%
finvasia at 55%

I think this is the last such update as nse transition to new website and I don't find these links in new website

1602318749060.png

CougarTrader

I never understood how Zerodha still continues to lure mass? They are the most pathetic brokerage I have ever seen, both platform stability wise and customer service wise - their OMS sucks, withdrawal is always delayed to next day, and there is a never ending list... This shows the significance of presence in online media, that's how, Zerodha manages to mask their reality with help of their network goons.... Any newbie searching online for a broker is bound to fall for their trap!
Just wondering if anyone tried ‘ Espresso’, sharekhan’s discount broking thing?
Avoid sharekhan in any form..... strict no no....

Try Edelweiss if you are looking for a discount broker with traditional brokering culture! Or Finvasia for zero brokerage!

Basically avoid any broker who thinks that they are favoring their clients by charging less and by providing platforms (no matter how fkd-up those are) - their tail tends to be thick... ShareKhan, Zerodha, RKSV, does not care what their client thinks about them and does not show service attitude....

I never understood how Zerodha still continues to lure mass? They are the most pathetic brokerage I have ever seen, both platform stability wise and customer service wise - their OMS sucks, withdrawal is always delayed to next day, and there is a never ending list... This shows the significance of presence in online media, that's how, Zerodha manages to mask their reality with help of their network goons.... Any newbie searching online for a broker is bound to fall for their trap!

Avoid sharekhan in any form..... strict no no....

Try Edelweiss if you are looking for a discount broker with traditional brokering culture! Or Finvasia for zero brokerage!

Basically avoid any broker who thinks that they are favoring their clients by charging less and by providing platforms (no matter how fkd-up those are) - their tail tends to be thick... ShareKhan, Zerodha, RKSV, does not care what their client thinks about them and does not show service attitude....
What about kotak securities? They have 10 rs per order brokerage? Plus 3 in 1 account