Discount Broker Comparison

Raj232

no aliceblue has 2 diff. plans.
1- traditional
2-freedom 20

but their customer support is worst :D. only usp excess leverage
everything on Ram bharose
Keeping your money where the platform is unstable or where customer care is worst or where the broker is crooked from the start by getting you to sign false documents, is not worthwhile in the beginning itself. Anyone opening with such brokers are to be blamed themselves.

They also did not reply to my email when I pointed out their mistake about false selections being shown even when I didn't opt for it.

But its a good learning.. I won't be following up with Aliceblue Broker further as it is only a waste of my time. They are completely unreliable and should be avoided.

bpr

Keeping your money where the platform is unstable or where customer care is worst or where the broker is crooked from the start by getting you to sign false documents, is not worthwhile in the beginning itself. Anyone opening with such brokers are to be blamed themselves.

They also did not reply to my email when I pointed out their mistake about false selections being shown even when I didn't opt for it.

But its a good learning.. I won't be following up with Aliceblue Broker further as it is only a waste of my time. They are completely unreliable and should be avoided.
there is a reason they are not in my excel comparision sheet ...

There are no ways to complain I guess:
NSE NICE
SEBI SCORES

SEBI will surely forward the request back to NSE. So what should we do .. Raise it directly with SEBI or NSE ?
Sure, and also mention it on the brokers' social media pages.

Raj232

There are no ways to complain I guess:
NSE NICE
SEBI SCORES

SEBI will surely forward the request back to NSE. So what should we do .. Raise it directly with SEBI or NSE ?
Raise it with both NSE and SEBI, even if it is a duplicate. Also, mention it on Tradeji's broker pages, in case there is a dedicated thread for the broker then that thread, else a common thread so that others are aware and don't open account with such broker.

columbus

The next 2 brokes to be explored are :
1. Finvasia
2. Interactive Brokers (IB)

Please note .. I tried opening the AliceBlue account only to study algo trading which they provide free. But it seems they are too unreliable for anything ...:wtf::wtf::wtf:
You can complain to SCORES in case of Shares or Derivatives. But in case of FOREX (other pairs recognised by NSE) you can not complain to them. i hope i am correct.

bpr

uniform stamp duty is here ...
Type of trade New stamp duty rate
Delivery equity trades0.015% or Rs 1500 per crore on buy-side
Intraday equity trades0.003% or Rs 300 per crore on buy-side
Futures (equity and commodity)0.002% or Rs 200 per crore on buy-side
Options (equity and commodity)0.003% or Rs 300 per crore on buy-side
Currency0.0001% or Rs 10 per crore on buy-side

For a lot of people good new or for others bad news..
My state had 0.005% across all but max 50 rupees cap for day . gonna miss that cap
But old stamp duty was applicable both side new is applicable one side that way good.
Delevery I think is expensive st like with STT ...delivery is like punching bag
currency on the other hand is very cheap .

In a way I like the uniform stamp duty that is same for all across india ...and now traders need not move across state for cheaper stamp duty :D
Also big relief for brokerage as they need not have headache to pay to duty to 36 states and UTs separately ...It is just paid to the exchnage

But zerodha is saying the porp trading by broker was not paying stamp duty earlier but with this chnage they might have to pay now ...it is not clear if they do then volumes of prop trading will go down .....