Discount Broker Comparison

Raj232

alice blue i have no idea other than the fact they dont answer telephones or emails. they also close any tickets raised automatically.
angel i have an account and their response is similar. so very difficult call to make
I contacted Alice blue only to check their interface and since they promised good margin, but it seems they have the worst attitude and callous approach. They staff is trading themselves so they cannot attend to customers. At the end of the day (after market hours) their mood is bad !!!

I opened it online and paid Rs 500 as part of the account opening process. After that not a word from anyone. After trying to contact them, they said, call after market hours :)

Raj232

ok got it, can you suggest some decent broker with nest terminal please.
Finvasia seems to be one of the upcoming brokers (Zero brokerage) in all segments) and the interface is also good.
However, I myself dont ave an account with them, so cannot give more details.

kharikumaar

Just comparing the brokerage and charges of "Aliceblue online" and "Zerodha" :
Example shows as BUY .. and EXIT (Sell) at the same price in Options, but a huge difference in the charges.
... so those loss making days with Aliceblue will be really painful :woot::woot:

View attachment 43116
when they didnt respond why did you open an account? and why pay 10rs per lot if you trade in multiple lots like i do, its a big loss.
i had mentioned the lack of interest they show. just for fun and timepass i keep sending mails to them and they automatically close it as solved :D after 2 days. there are names of some 5/6 people in their email. amazingly no one bothers

Raj232

when they didnt respond why did you open an account? and why pay 10rs per lot if you trade in multiple lots like i do, its a big loss.
i had mentioned the lack of interest they show. just for fun and timepass i keep sending mails to them and they automatically close it as solved :D after 2 days. there are names of some 5/6 people in their email. amazingly no one bothers
Quite fed up of many brokers, so actually started opening accounts with couple to test how good or bad the others are.

The sad part is these guys seem to outright cheats : Even after selecting F20 plan (Rs 20 per executed order) it dows not show thatin the online document. and therefore I wont be signing it :)):)):))
1593059183649.png

The F20 plan still does not show in their agreement in spite of choosing F20 .. !! what !!! .. they say its a glitch :confusedd::confusedd::confusedd:
I said, I'm not signing the Client Registration Form with incorrect charges !!!

Nice linke about Aliceblue cheating and action against them :
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/alice-blue-cheating-complain-in-nse.93849/

Last edited:

pannet1

Quite fed up of many brokers, so actually started opening accounts with couple to test how good or bad the others are.

The sad part is these guys seem to outright cheats : Even after selecting F20 plan (Rs 20 per executed order) it dows not show thatin the online document. and therefore I wont be signing it :)):)):))
View attachment 43121
The F20 plan still does not show in their agreement in spite of choosing F20 .. !! what !!! .. they say its a glitch :confusedd::confusedd::confusedd:
I said, I'm not signing the Client Registration Form with incorrect charges !!!

Nice linke about Aliceblue cheating and action against them :
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/alice-blue-cheating-complain-in-nse.93849/
i think there is only one plan and one leverage for both plans.
they are very disorganized brokerage.