Discount Broker Comparison

Pro Trader is indeed a very decent platform for trading. For placing the trades in a sophisticated manner this is the platform which is quite advanced in India. One thing which is slightly on the downside is that the Data of the charts do not match with Nest Trader Charts.

If you are looking for high leverage for Option selling and are ready to pay a higher brokerage for that purpose then you can check out https://asthatrade.com/

They are allowing Banknifty Intraday Option selling for around Rs. 5000 per lot.

Disclaimer: I do not have account with them , neither I am recommending them. This post was just for information purpose.
Too much brokerage bro.
NSE Options
Price :- Sell (Rs.10/lot) + Buy (Rs.30/lot)
Margin :- 20X
I want margin for options selling @MIS only and I want 6 - 10 times margins only and for buying x3 is enough.

bpr

Pro Trader is indeed a very decent platform for trading. For placing the trades in a sophisticated manner this is the platform which is quite advanced in India. One thing which is slightly on the downside is that the Data of the charts do not match with Nest Trader Charts.

If you are looking for high leverage for Option selling and are ready to pay a higher brokerage for that purpose then you can check out https://asthatrade.com/

They are allowing Banknifty Intraday Option selling for around Rs. 5000 per lot.

Disclaimer: I do not have account with them , neither I am recommending them. This post was just for information purpose.
nest chart is not the golden standard so comarision with that is meaningless

bpr

Some big devlopements in US broking industry
not so long ago Robinhood revolutionaized US stock trading with zero commision.
After Robinhood some copycats started appering like Webull,M1Finance etc adding further pressure on big players.

And then it started
IB recently launched IBKR lite which offeres free stock and ETF trading But you only use their mobile app.
TWS and api use not permitted. It is clearly trageted towards the Robinhood market.

After that Charles schwab declared free stocks+ETF trading

And now TD Ameritrade has declared to go commision less.