Discount Broker Comparison

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Fortune Trading updated the web site..
Now the brokerage calculator is missing... Earlier I saw Transaction charge NSE F&O was only 190. Hope they will not try to increase it bigger way.
But I see,
Per Trade now Rs. 10/- reduced from earlier Rs 20. High leverage introduced..

In margin, file there is old April margin
but,NF BNF clearly.. carry forward with 5% span 34492 [intra 2760 which was 20x of 8% nrml margin...I think roughly Nifty intraday present margin at least under 3000...:) as in april nifty was above 9100..

Their website Chat box probably not working now..still no reply...

Fortune charges 300/crore as clearing charges apart from brokerages. Leverages are restricted to Nifty 50 stocks only. Most importantly No margin on option writing. Their CC is worst in the industry.

Astha & Fortune both have most untrusted credibility.

headstrong007

Rs 300 charge on Rs 10 per trade seems reasonable with such high leverage 20x in nf bnf and carry forward with 5% span..

Do u have a/c with them?
How about their nest plus? Stable? or hanging in volatile times? that is a main concern..If nest is stable, we don't need customer care much..we don't expect much about customer care in discount broking, just want terminal stable..
Have they BO? or only CO? CO entry with a limit or only market?
Any call and trade charge for auto square off?

Every broker has some adv some disadv...For option writing there is wisdom.. we need to find one according to our need.. Now the search is on for BO-CO with maximum leverage...

Rs 300 charge on Rs 10 per trade seems reasonable with such high leverage 20x in nf bnf and carry forward with 5% span..

Do u have a/c with them?
How about their nest plus? Stable? or hanging in volatile times? that is a main concern..If nest is stable, we don't need customer care much..we don't expect much about customer care in discount broking, just want terminal stable..
Have they BO? or only CO? CO entry with a limit or only market?

Every broker has some adv some disadv...For option writing there is wisdom.. we need to find one according to our need.. Now the search is on for BO-CO with maximum leverage...
Your assumption is not correct. Rs 300/crore is being charged apart from brokerages. Your breakeven point will be just double of other brokers.

Yes i have horrible experience with them. They have only 1 or 2 staffs on board. Trading terminal gets disconnected every now and then.

With huge hidden cost one must avoid such cheap company.

Not recommended at all.

Pathetic broker.

Yes

headstrong007

Your assumption is not correct. Rs 300/crore is being charged apart from brokerages. Your breakeven point will be just double of other brokers.

Yes i have horrible experience with them. They have only 1 or 2 staffs on board. Trading terminal gets disconnected every now and then.

With huge hidden cost one must avoid such cheap company.

Not recommended at all.

Pathetic broker.

Yes
No, we knew that brokers charges that Rs 300/cr extra for extra leverages like overnight using 5% span margin rather than 8% nrml margin. And intraday extra leverage.
Astha, wisdom already charging that for add on plan...those want leverage go for such extra charge...

for example if we can tade 3 lots using 5% span instead of nrml margin 8% of 2 lot.. then Rs 300 per cr=> extra.. less than rs 60 per lot, such 1pt in nf and 2 pt in bnf extra easily compensate by whole 1 lots extra trading (3 lot instead of 2)...similarly we can sacrifice 1pt, 2pt extra for intraday 20x 30x leverage..those who play with extra leverage want such broker..

But, If trading terminal disconnected every now and then .. of course, no use of leverage...:eek: let see..

@headstrong;

Ft charges 500/ crore as brokerage + 300/ crore clearing charges. For span margin they do not allow to carry forward. Open account and see how your money will be vanished in days with so many unethical means.

I don't recommend any broker. Neither I trade now a days as I dont have money. My all money these brokers have looted. But Wisdom is less cruel....Andhon me kana Raja.

headstrong007

@headstrong;

Ft charges 500/ crore as brokerage + 300/ crore clearing charges. For span margin they do not allow to carry forward. Open account and see how your money will be vanished in days with so many unethical means.

I don't recommend any broker. Neither I trade now a days as I dont have money. My all money these brokers have looted. But Wisdom is less cruel....Andhon me kana Raja.
RoniSingh,,
see the site again now, they completely changed their brokerage model and leverages... so we are interested..
Now Rs 10 per order and monthly brokerage also.. + 300/ crore add on for leverages, but span margin carry forward..

I don't know about ft trading terminal but usually, the terminal with less client works better... with popularity terminal chocked slowly...like Z..
And not many traders can handle high leverage longer... :D so such broker like wisdom, Ft usually less populated...

And know Nest when installing with Nest plus all problem starts...Nest must be tested without nest plus..to see the stability...
if ft terminal with nest plus, need to discard nest plus first from it.

We know every discount broker has some problem.. so our search for Andhon me kana Raja is on..due to the competition they are changing also.. to attract more clients..

Last edited:
I don't want to argue with you. I think you do not have basic knowledge of hidden charges.

The brokers you have mentioned earlier Wisdom Capital is only name I trust. Rest all are unreliable. Ft even don't have standby server or lease lines. So in case net disconnection you cant place trade or even you cant exit your existing positions. Pertinent to note Ft do not have trading desk for call and trade.

Why don't you call them up? Please let us know ypur experience.

Thanks.

cloudTrader

No such confusion. Fortunetradingonline is obviously discount broking from their brokerage structure...Earlier charge was Rs 20 per order.. same as Z..
Kurinji is giving extra 20x-30x leverage with add-on charge Rs 300/Cr probably.
Now I am 100% sure it was there another attempt to add on leverage with another name kurinji.. as most traders want intraday leverage...

Now, within 1 day fortune changed their web site first page, directly said
Nifty future margin 2400, Bank nifty 2000 (lesser than bank nifty as it is on demand :D, it seems discount is going on..:lol:)
Intrday limit. 20 Times default.
We may contact directly ftonline.co.in... site is good and there is online chatting system...
If anyone get more feed back, share it here.. good or bad..both..
Interesting leverage...from the original broker now..
http://www.ftonline.co.in/

But, I don't know how bank nifty margin is low than nifty... may be the printing mistake..
Both websites are different. Day before yesterday you saw this one

http://ftconline.in/

The next day you saw this one..

Ahhh.. what are they doing with so many domains as you pointed that Kurinji also seems their different domain.

Last edited:

headstrong007

Both websites are different. Day before yesterday you saw this one

http://ftconline.in/

The next day you saw this one..

Ahhh.. what are they doing with so many domains as you pointed that Kurinji also seems their different domain.
:rofl:
I actually don't have any idea... I just searched google by Fortune Trading today..Found http://www.ftonline.co.in at top search.. Just saw same colour same name..thought they changed the site ftconline.in overnight..with even more leverage...
I thought both are same sites..:D

Anyway I canjust hope the site with max leverage.. ftonline.co.in is good. They have margin files of last month there...very big leverage...

Sach kahe to do char CID lagana parega...sab pata karne ke liye..Jisko leverage chahiye pata karo..:D ...share karo...