Discount Broker Comparison

travi

Finvasia used to be the only zero brokerage broker that is not the case anymore more players are jumping into this segment flattrade mstock etc ...
Mstock gives confidence bcos of Mirae group but they have lot of shortcomings. Maybe a year later one can trade there.
Early bird idea flopped :D
will cost around 2400 incl tax etc for lifetime free Demat(AMC) and 0 brokerage plan.

Vmaster369

Brp bro can u plz include mstock in your v3.16 in future

₹12 + GST per ISIN per day will be charged as DP charges for sell transactions charged by CDSL & m.Stock that sounds good
only thing i am missing is how much span they charge for nifty 1 lot futures

Must see what kind of span margin they charge. finvasia charges higher span for F&0 so idk what other new zero amc broker are charging in span
finvasia charges 4% more span then normal broker for nifty
In end Finvasia is a self clearing member so i kind a feel more safe with them for Equity..
for f&0 due to high span its not favorable

Last edited:

travi

Brp bro can u plz include mstock in your v3.16 in future

₹12 + GST per ISIN per day will be charged as DP charges for sell transactions charged by CDSL & m.Stock that sounds good
only thing i am missing is how much span they charge for nifty 1 lot futures

Must see what kind of span margin they charge. finvasia charges higher span for F&0 so idk what other new zero amc broker are charging in span
finvasia changes 4% more span then normal broker for nifty
In end Finvasia is a self clearing member so i kind a feel more safe with them for Equity..
for f&0 due to high span its not favorable
Finvasia used to be the only zero brokerage broker that is not the case anymore more players are jumping into this segment flattrade mstock etc ...(brp bro said)

i sent email to mstock asking them whats span for 1 lot of nifty lets see what they reply

normal broker for 16th may charges 1 lot of nifty 98761

OUR Finvasia charges 102910 so 4 k more lol
Mstock broker nifty span ?? soon we will know mstock amc is 0 too

some how i prefer mstock as ceo is south korean and has branches in many countries
there is another broker too
https://flattrade.in/margin-calculator
they too have zero amc and charges only 99681.00 for 1 lot of nifty

So finvasia it be hard to retain customer that trade futures ....unless you chnage your span margin and make them normal as other zero amc brokers

Suder jao abhi bhi time hai else customer will go away haha
I was one the guys who thought of being early bird and checking out MStock :)
But to be honest, they just launched with a very primitive structure.

The only reason to try it was bcos of the Big name.

1. Their support channels are still growing. Difficult to connect calls, takes long for email reply( like next day ).
Cust exec also not very updated.
No forum, even Traderji can invite here. Finvasia does good job replying here.

2. UI issues are very many as i read from Twitter and SM. Many have highlighted various issues.
Charts were not saving. They are using basic Trading view library.
They currently have Web-browser and Mobile app. ( I dont really use any mobile apps kite, fyers etc )
No desktop.

3. No Mutual Funds yet. You cant pledge also. Finvasia haircut is 25% in MF i heard, which is their big con.
mstock say in pipeline.
Infact overall pledging mechanism of mstock seems to be unclear.

4. They dont have Easiest( this is a big issue ), everything need to be done via Physical DIS slip.
That too need to courier to Mumbai office.
So im hesitant to unpledge in current brokers and move there.
Might be big issue during buyback etc like Fyers had. Easiest is a must for serious portf holder and off-market transactions.

5. No GTT etc I didnt even bother to compile feature list. Obviously no APIs.

6. I don't see anything like BackOffice or Support Portal. Reporting like PnL etc not there.
Only one tab with Ledger, contract note and tradebook

Charting etc is very basic but i use my own s/w, only for order punching, it should be good as they'd have very less load.
Unable to open index charts.

Some good stuff:
Effort in option chain kind of tool, Global indices and some widgets like Gainers/Losers etc and News feed, IPO.

mstock total margin 1 Lot NF overnight = 101,125/-
Z same: 98,727/-

I dont have account at Dhan, but those guys are highly active on their forum and taking constant feedback and implementing features.

Verdict for Mstock:
Can't write them off, but they launched too early. Might take them even a year for a Trader to be comfortable there.

Maybe paradise for option buyers though and equity investors who are just starting out.
So if you have spare 2400/- & can spend it for 0 brokerage + Demat amc free offer.

I wish they would have researched competition thoroughly,

Last edited:

Vmaster369

if mstock
then nifty too not favorale for nifty futures .... so same as finvasia 4% extra margin then normal ...

seems like zero ka dha is only good option for futures
So if you have spare 2400/- & can spend it for 0 brokerage + Demat amc free offer.
Then finvasia sahi hai for Equity investor and no Amc and Has Edis no need to give POA and no account opening charges.

travi

if mstock
then nifty too not favorale for nifty futures .... so same as finvasia 4% extra margin then normal ...

seems like zero ka dha is only good option for futures
Then finvasia sahi hai for Equity investor and no Amc and Has Edis no need to give POA and no account opening charges.
That 2400 is like wasted for now :D

Fyers 1 lot NF overnight: 99,264/-

Finvasia only disadvantage is margin against pledge. 25% haircut for Liquid/money market fund whereas others it is 10%.

Finvasia locha : 15% less margin on pledge and 4% extra margin on SPAN, so roughly 20% less margin.
so for now inr.20/trade ok and need extra 1pt when entering position.

In chgs, nobody comes close to Finvasia. Even DP inr 9+ per scrip.

kaly422000

@travi thank you for your feedback. Also have you tried FLATTRADE.
Does anyone here have any feedback about FLATTRADE.
Regards,
dont serch for flattrade pls let us trade there silently. platform same as finvasia. platform is somewhat ok compare to low cost.but their bank is yesbank. they added hdfc recently but have some issue transfering to hdfc. intial charge is rs 500/a round but that is may be allo_O

kaly422000

recently open account with a broker called raghunanadan money .who use odin aero as web trading platform but it has many issues .u can not be coinfident to trade with their platform confidently. chance of loss due to platform issue but they are low cost broker with zero amc but one sud avoid for their worst trading platform