Discount Broker Comparison

Schatz

it seems that they are banking on failure of traders that they will be forced to carry overnight position due to various psychological and disciplinary issues and then they get higher brokerage

If one's profitably depends on brokers. Then one can never be successful even if brokers give zero brokerage, zero stt, zero everything.
Brother, I am sure you do not want to say that those paying 20-50 are successful traders. But paying an amount of 20-50 for a complete trade (buy and sell) is not a good idea as well, when we can do it w/o any brokerage.

Hey guys please suggest a discount broker who you think is safest with our money? I don't care about customer service or charting software etc....but I care money safety is the most..so I dont want any broker who might default or play games with hidden fees etc.

Raj232

Brother, I am sure you do not want to say that those paying 20-50 are successful traders. But paying an amount of 20-50 for a complete trade (buy and sell) is not a good idea as well, when we can do it w/o any brokerage.
Finvasia is not charging any brokerage. I think they have a office in Canada as well.
Brokerage by itself will not determine the profitability, however if your system is such that zero brokerage will made it profitable, then think twice :)