Discount Broker Comparison

pannet1

I would be very careful ...AFAIK live trading mt4 indian markets is not possible ...
I think mt4 is for datafeed only and no trading ....Let me know otherwise
screenshots of platforms are all wrong ....
the broker is aliceblue online and creating a re branding of some sort with "ant"
the desktop platform is Pi
and the web platform is very similar to kite
they are using technology from tradelabs which was created by zerodha...

EDIT : On closer look looks like they are providing scrpt integration to nest for trading from mt4 ...(aka mt4 to nest bridge)
this is nothing new
i have opened an account with them. this is good candidate for someone who hates z... company but like their main products a.k.a pi, kite. i was keen to use their service because i am into commodities and like to use Meta...4.

My algo uses account functions of MQL4 and hence its useless for me because the order details are not in Meta but in PI. However, I can use my present trading screen of (US OIl) for MCX Crude oil without any change. I can even fire order through the MT4-PI bridge.

PS: I have not yet started trading with aliceblue yet.

kaly422000

let upstox improve trading softwares and helpline. dartstocks have signal problem for last 2 days or more .dartstock sud be their main software if they want to compete with zerodha and others.
and worst is their helpline . very difficult to speak with any customer care officer for line jam. not proper if need to call for trade and other software related issues. though email service is ok though it is slow in nature to respond