Discount Broker Comparison

A very irritating problem of quotes getting stuck and then flashing very fast is gripping Nest Trader of discount brokers. Trade Smart Online Nest Trader does this on weekly expiry days and days of volatility since last 3-4 months and now today I experienced this with Finvasia as well. This makes trading difficult on days when it is expected to be very exciting.
I stopped their Nest charts. That seems to have solved this problem and has been working ok since last few days.

pannet1

bpr

i have an incredible news for you folks. this broker is offering MT4 and i think you could directly from it for the first time (mcx commodity) without any bridge. for some reason its not called MT4 but called ANT

Anyone using it ? I dont know the legality part of it, but just want your inputs.
I would be very careful ...AFAIK live trading mt4 indian markets is not possible ...
I think mt4 is for datafeed only and no trading ....Let me know otherwise
screenshots of platforms are all wrong ....
the broker is aliceblue online and creating a re branding of some sort with "ant"
the desktop platform is Pi
and the web platform is very similar to kite
they are using technology from tradelabs which was created by zerodha...

EDIT : On closer look looks like they are providing scrpt integration to nest for trading from mt4 ...(aka mt4 to nest bridge)
this is nothing new

Last edited:

pannet1

oh. thank you.

do you think there will be a considerable time delay on the marketwatch if its a MT4 datafeed.
i will keep tab on this and will let you know here, if there is anything ground breaking on this.

EDIT: They are using MT4 from tradize

antmeta.png

I would be very careful ...AFAIK live trading mt4 indian markets is not possible ...
I think mt4 is for datafeed only and no trading ....Let me know otherwise
screenshots of platforms are all wrong ....
the broker is aliceblue online and creating a re branding of some sort with "ant"
the desktop platform is Pi
and the web platform is very similar to kite
they are using technology from tradelabs which was created by zerodha...

EDIT : On closer look looks like they are providing scrpt integration to nest for trading from mt4 ...(aka mt4 to nest bridge)
this is nothing new

pannet1

Forwarding

Hi All,

Zerodha supports Market-Order buy/sell of index options (Nifty and BankNifty), but they have their own basket of issues and technical glitches.
Can anyone help me to know which are the other brokers which supports market-order buy/sell of index options?

Mostly all options needs a limit order (including index), but i am looking for one in index where we can buy/sell in market-order.

Thanks in advance,
kingsmasher1

bpr

Raj232

Close you existing accounts if any and stay away from these brokers for your own good ...
You don't want to wait till the end to see what happens.
Better safe than sorry
Same thing for ILFS demat ....move on not justified to keep accounts after all these drama.

Anand Rathi ,
India Infoline ,
Geofin ,
Motilal Oswal
and Philip.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66859249.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Thanks Bro.. for posting this very important information. In case they were found unfit for commodities market they they cannot be considered as fit for any market, be it commodities or stocks !!