Discount Broker Comparison

Hello @timepass,
With Tradesmartonline since? I too trade from NEST only. Occasionally from Mobile if not near PC....
I think 2012, trade only occasionally with them, maybe more regularly now.

What is the meaning of active customer base? People who traded once a week, month or once in a quarter? How do we know who has the most active clients within these numbers?

bpr

According to you which Discount Broker is most reliable for Day trading purposes (OMS/RMS wise and good Option Writing MIS margin wise)? Anybody using Trade Smart Online, Wisdom Capital or Finvasia daily or any other broker for over a year or two without any outage on useful volatile days, kindly share your experience.

Thank you.
If we have the answer to that question then this thread would not exist.
Every traders needs are different they need to try and find out what is best for them.
I am currently with IB I like them except their margin policies. But keep in mind I am a swing trader.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bpr

What is the meaning of active customer base? People who traded once a week, month or once in a quarter? How do we know who has the most active clients within these numbers?
Active client definition at least 1 trade in current financial year

According to you which Discount Broker is most reliable for Day trading purposes (OMS/RMS wise and good Option Writing MIS margin wise)? Anybody using Trade Smart Online, Wisdom Capital or Finvasia daily or any other broker for over a year or two without any outage on useful volatile days, kindly share your experience.

Thank you.
Due to poor infrastructure of our telecoms, exchanges, and brokers, no broker is solidly reliable for day trading. Sudden intermittent disconnections, freezing of positions, not able to exit positions, backup servers not able to kick in immediately, etc are too common when day trading. On top of that we day traders are helpless because when opening a trading account, it is mandatory for traders to sign forms saying that telecoms, exchanges, brokers are not responsible for losses due to data disruptions, loss of connection, etc. I became a swing trader as I got burnt in day trading due to the above issues.

Last edited:

CougarTrader

Due to poor infrastructure of our telecoms, exchanges, and brokers, no broker is solidly reliable for day trading. Sudden intermittent disconnections, freezing of positions, not able to exit positions, backup servers not able to kick in immediately, etc are too common when day trading. On top of that we day traders are helpless because when opening a trading account, it is mandatory for traders to sign forms saying that telecoms, exchanges, brokers are not responsible for losses due to data disruptions, loss of connection, etc. I became a swing trader as I got burnt in day trading due to the above issues.
This exactly makes me nuts... Already 4-5 years and still no resolution....
I became a swing trader as I got burnt in day trading due to the above issues.
Now-a-days I am swinging too.

bpr

Saw website of this Broker , giving insane margin for intraday , will they be able to sustain ? Brokerage showing 0.005%

https://www.hpliga.com/
This is ftconline broker front...

Real question is will the traders be able to sustain this leverage ?

Question to all who are after excessive leverage. Do you think it helps in your trading? Mathematically it does not even make sense. Beyond certain point the leverage is no longer levergable.