Disclaimer

Readers please scroll down the page and read the following : becoz i was made victim few days a go, so i would advise to read the disclaimer for new comers!!!!

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
By visiting Traderji.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. Traderji.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

ncdexji,
i wud like to ask u that for what reasons have ncdex opened 6 months future contracts in urad. the volumes of trade in may and june contracts is extremely low. by opening these contracts the prices have drastically come down as traders see future contracts running at heavy discounts. does ncdex has any personal interests in bringing urad prices down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Traderji Welcome 0