different between crypto trading and forex trading?

Just one question. What regulation (I mean a serious regulation) are all of them applied to?

Why? take a look at Hotforex, Tickmill, Exness they offer crypto and I didn't notice any liquidity issues on their contracts even during heavy bitcoin sell-off. If they think they fail to find counterparty they simply pause trading till better times. Spreads may be a bit higher but you pay for reduced risk of exchange crash and ease of top-ups and withdrawals in CASH.
Just one question. What regulation (I mean a serious regulation) are all of them applied to?

stoch

Applies to what, to brokers? Or to their offer of crypto trading? Aside of regulation any entity that works with cash by default is safer that "closed ecosystem" of exchange of one virtual currency to the other.

Applies to what, to brokers? Or to their offer of crypto trading? Aside of regulation any entity that works with cash by default is safer that "closed ecosystem" of exchange of one virtual currency to the other.
I meant to brokers. Which serious, effective and efficient regulator is watching over them? And as you can guess I exclude CySec from that definition.

stoch

I meant to brokers. Which serious, effective and efficient regulator is watching over them? And as you can guess I exclude CySec from that definition.
UK FCA. I trade only with brokers who bothered to apply and take pain to get the license from UK watchdog. The examples are Tickmill or Hotforex.

UK FCA. I trade only with brokers who bothered to apply and take pain to get the license from UK watchdog. The examples are Tickmill or Hotforex.
Don't know them. Sounds interesting. I'll take a look at them. Thank you.

I know that crypto trading offers low money options than forex but there is a reason why I am not a fan of it. I want to trade with actuall money nit some digital currencies that have to be converted from one form to another. These conversion rates are also not constant and I have to undergo some charges for it. That is not the end of it though. Crypto trading is very complicated and i suggest that beginners stay off it untill thaey have got a hang of forex. If you are serious about forex trading then the amount of money you need to kick things off should not bother you. Get the money you need and begin trading.

If you take a poll on the numer of people that prefer crypto trading to forex trading then you will find out that people prefer forex trading. Why is this. Comparing both of these trading options you will notice that the cheaper alternative is not cheap for no reason. If you do the math then you will realsie that forex trading earns better than crypto trading. I do not speak for the others but for myself. I have analyzed crypto trading and I do not recommed it to beginners even if the amount required is less than in forex. There are a lot of different forex trading platforms to chosse from.

stoch

The difference is of course in regulation and ability of market players to manipulate price. It's pretty often happens in crypto but nevertheless I trade BTCUSD with Hotforex using low leverage.

The difference is of course in regulation and ability of market players to manipulate price. It's pretty often happens in crypto but nevertheless I trade BTCUSD with Hotforex using low leverage.
Agreed. Crypto are too rigged. Not my cup of tea, sorry.