different between crypto trading and forex trading?

The world of cryptocurrencies trading is completely different from Forex. Cryptocurrencies are traded precisely in the coins that a trader has. Each trader has the coins on balance, but not their equivalent, expressed in the currency of the deposit, as it happens with Forex. He does not bet, but he really exchanges one coin for another and at any time can take them into his wallet. Trading happens not through imitation but real exchange transactions.
Also, in cryptocurrencies, the trading amplitude is hundreds and thousands of times higher. And taking into account market unsaturation, this factor turns into an undeniable advantage. Everyone who bought a cryptocurrency at the peak of growth can just wait for a pullback and still make a profit.

This the only difference: Forex is rigged for decades whereas crypto is beginning to be rigged by the market makers right now.

stoch

I would agree that there are pros and cons of both markets. Fact that Forex is by now one quite old market makes it more secure as traders already know all secrets of this market. However, crypto is young market and its secrets are still to be revealed
Crypto is in big decline, public interest to it is gradually fading and it's not good for liquidity. We have to adapt to the changes in market structure and conditions and make proper bets. For example I gave up attempts to build algo EA for crypto and now trade manually with Hotforex and Tickmill

stoch

The main difference is volatility and risk and market manipulations. Intentional pumps and damps really kills approach based on statistical data analysis, because you can't tell apart outliers from fair change of the market price. But greater volatility provides opportunities, trends are more sustainable and predictable that's why simply technical analysis still works on crypto.

PUCHU_2500

The main difference is volatility and risk and market manipulations. Intentional pumps and damps really kills approach based on statistical data analysis, because you can't tell apart outliers from fair change of the market price. But greater volatility provides opportunities, trends are more sustainable and predictable that's why simply technical analysis still works on crypto.
HOW YOU FIND SUCH TYPE OF OLDER THREAD TO POST YOUR LOGIC/ANALYSIS ?

stoch

HOW YOU FIND SUCH TYPE OF OLDER THREAD TO POST YOUR LOGIC/ANALYSIS ?
It's not old, last reply was from Sept 24 less than a month passed. Also I'm very interested in trading cryptos but can't find good place for that. Most exchanges look pretty unstable that's why I'm looking for trusted Fx brokers that offer CFD on them.

It's not old, last reply was from Sept 24 less than a month passed. Also I'm very interested in trading cryptos but can't find good place for that. Most exchanges look pretty unstable that's why I'm looking for trusted Fx brokers that offer CFD on them.
If you find one, don't hesitate to let us know here. I bet you will not find a single one, though.

stoch

If you find one, don't hesitate to let us know here. I bet you will not find a single one, though.
Why? take a look at Hotforex, Tickmill, Exness they offer crypto and I didn't notice any liquidity issues on their contracts even during heavy bitcoin sell-off. If they think they fail to find counterparty they simply pause trading till better times. Spreads may be a bit higher but you pay for reduced risk of exchange crash and ease of top-ups and withdrawals in CASH.