different between crypto trading and forex trading?

In foreign exchange you need as a minimum some hundred dollars and probable you need more than that a few lots, however in bitcoin you may begin buying and selling with only a few dollars.

Due to the volatility, crypto trading could make you very good cash and very fast, you do no longer want to observe as lots, general trading information and capability to are expecting the markets is enough to begin

In Cryptocurrency trading, you only deal with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, etc. Forex trading only involves real life cash. If you are starting your trading life, then you should make things easy for yourself and only deal with forex trading. Then, expand your options on the results basis.

stoch

In foreign exchange you need as a minimum some hundred dollars and probable you need more than that a few lots, however in bitcoin you may begin buying and selling with only a few dollars.

Due to the volatility, crypto trading could make you very good cash and very fast, you do no longer want to observe as lots, general trading information and capability to are expecting the markets is enough to begin
Have you tried to do that personally? I think it's quite risky especially if you have no experience

I think the cryptocurrency is moving chaotically. It is difficult for me to predict whether it will go up or down. Course someone is manipulating for their own purposes, and we are just pawns in the big game.

Yadeyo

Crypto market is a decentralized market with less regulations and huge risks. Crypto market is quite new market which makes it an immature place to invest money. Forex market is a historic market with huge reputation. These are some of the differences in my mind.

I would agree that there are pros and cons of both markets. Fact that Forex is by now one quite old market makes it more secure as traders already know all secrets of this market. However, crypto is young market and its secrets are still to be revealed

stoch

Well there is little difference, maybe it is volatility and leverage requirements. I both trade crypto and fiat currencies with Hotforex, every instrument has its own advantages and we have to explore such opportunities.