DIFFERENCE IN PROFIT AND CONTRACT NOTE KOTAK SECURITIES.

I HAVE ATTACHED MY TRADED PROFIT IS 43874. I DIDN'T HAVE THAT MUCH MARGIN, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG . I CALLED KOTAK SECURITIES CUSTOMER CARE AND TOLD I AM UNABLE TO MAKE ANY CHANGE IN STOP LOSS OR ANY CHANGES FOR POSITION TAKEN. I GAVE A BUY CALL OF IDBI WITH SL, QUANTITY 20000 , INSTEAD IT EXECUTED FIRST SELL CALL AND THEN SL TRIGGERED (DURING THIS PERIOD I CALLED AGAIN CUSTOMER CARE. MY SL HAD TRIGGERED , THEN I DID SHORTING AND OPPOSITE HAPPENS). CONTRACT NOTE INSTEAD OF PROFIT , IS ASKING ME TO PAY A LOSS OF 59319. That a huge amount. my holding itself is 11000 equity and cash of 3000. How could i pay now such a huge amount. I am suffering due to all mistake by KOTAK SECURITIES. I DID CALL 2 TIMES AFTER WAITING FOR 20 MINS EACH TIME . THEY SAID I HAVE A PROFIT SO I SHOULDN'T BE WORRIED. PLEASE GUIDE ME ANYONE WHAT TO DUE. I AM A STUDENT AND I DONT HAVE SUCH HUGE AMOUNT. I JUST HAVE 1097 IN MY ACCOUNT.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
That picture doesn't show average buy-sell so nothing is clear.
It is the trade book, order book from which u can get the clear idea during the day and finally from contract notes.

But, don't blame ur suffering only for Kotak.
Why u gave a buy call of such a huge amount 20,000 units of IDBI of about Rs 80 each(which is equivalent to 16 lakh) with only 3000 cash in hand?
And what was the quantity for RCOM? U r a student but, not a child! Sorry for those hard words.

I think u don't have a clear idea about various order type and their execution in different scenarios also. Orders are rightly executed, so you are in loss! It is ur false impression that orders executed oppositely. Ur contract note is the proof.

And how the hell Kotak RMS give 500-600x intraday leverage? It is a clear RMS failure. U can confront them with this logic, ask them what is the maximum intraday leverage of IDBI & RCom? How such big orders executed with only Rs 3000 cash in hand?

Post the contract note if possible. And u have trade book, order book print screen.

Last edited: