Difference between Regular and Hidden divergance

Hi Can any one tell me what is difference between Regular +ve divergance and Hidden -ve divergance OR Regular -ve divergance and Hidden +ve divergance.

thanks in advance
Nishant

chilgu

Nishantji,
Please post your email here so that I can send you a PDF file containing tutorial on Hidden Divergance.
The file size of that PDF file is more than 100 kb, hence I could not uploaded the same.

Nishantji,
Please post your email here so that I can send you a PDF file containing tutorial on Hidden Divergance.
The file size of that PDF file is more than 100 kb, hence I could not uploaded the same.
Chilgu, there are many websites where you can upload your file. The best way is, if you have a gmail account, you can upload in google docs and set the "sharing" permissions. Of course you can upload it on rapidshare, 4shared etc.. too. I am sending you a PM with my email id, so if you email me the file, I'll share it on google docs.

Oh no.. your private message is not enabled :( So, if you can upload the file elsewhere on the net and make available the link to the members, you have a lot of thanks coming your way :)

You may want to learn how to enable private messaging. Click here.