Diary of a Trend Trader(Ichimoku Kinko Hio System)

Overall a profitable day, the volatility due to fall in Nifty helped make some great trades from the 1 min. chart which generally is not possible.

Last edited:
Trades-20/3/2015

Shorted 1 lot Strides Arcolab FUT @ 1095
Covered @ 1094
Sl was 1105
Trade was based on the R/S levels on 5 min chart.

Bought 1 lot Strides Arcolab FUT @ 1076
Sold @ 1078
Sl was 1073
Days low was 1073.30, was a quick trade again based on the 5 min chart.

Iron_Man

Good going Roku but looks like your SL's are more than profits. In other words you are risking more than the rewards you are booking and this is not good in long term. 1-2 bad trades will take away your profit of 4-5 trades. You gotta watch out for that my friend.

Also - Share your chart here too if possible.

Good going Roku but looks like your SL's are more than profits. In other words you are risking more than the rewards you are booking and this is not good in long term. 1-2 bad trades will take away your profit of 4-5 trades. You gotta watch out for that my friend.

Also - Share your chart here too if possible.
Hello iron man, the first trade was not going the way I wanted it to so I quickly moved my target to book small profit and renter.

While the second trade was made in a situation where the script was way too volatile to wait, actually the trade was completed in less then 1 minute.

Rest generally I trail my Sl as soon as I move to profit, will keep your words in mind, thanks for commenting.

Trades-23/3/2015

Bought 1 lot TATAMOTORS FUT @ 553.95
Sold @ 555.75
Sl was 547.90 that is below days low.
10.40-11.49

Reason-Tata Motors formed a doji on Senkou span on daily chart at 540 hence was looking good to go long, though I was late to enter the trade and hence only entered when the fractal level on 5 min chart was broken.