augubhai

Simple bhai,

One thing I learnt from you was - profit chota ho ya bada, loss nahi hona chahiye.

Actually, I interpreted it as - profit chota ho ya bada, loss bada nahi hona chahiye.

If you can just do that, i am sure you will win. Keep your SL small. Crude is a wonderful thing - very often there is momentum, and you can make big profits with a small SL.

Superstition ko goli maaro!!!

Wish you a very happy new year!!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Simple bhai,

One thing I learnt from you was - profit chota ho ya bada, loss nahi hona chahiye.

Actually, I interpreted it as - profit chota ho ya bada, loss bada nahi hona chahiye.

If you can just do that, i am sure you will win. Keep your SL small. Crude is a wonderful thing - very often there is momentum, and you can make big profits with a small SL.

...........:clapping:

Simple bhai,

Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Warren Buffett

It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.

Superstition ko goli maaro!!! aapne ye kya bol diya augubhai
If you are trading with the trend, then there is no stoploss needed.why only spend in petrol.out of mind.only sl needed safty trader:D.
cycle walk without a break is not well.ur comment is important.ser aakho per agubhai.
Yes, you're right. International market is closed today. so see will the tomorrow.:) so i'm not accepted today movement in crude oil.
Maybe tomorrow is expected to be opening with GAPE UP in nifty new high buildup in new year 2013.
so no call in Crude Oil today.