Diary of a Rookie - Intraday Trading

Was very cautious today which led to loss today as well.
You are trading good, why overtrade? Stay light, flexible and enjoy your strategy. Simple!
All the Best :up:

Hope u had a good day today, Sir.

Was very cautious today which led to loss today as well. View attachment 32094
You don't need to paste the whole screen. Just crop out the relevant area and paste it here.

1545832052943.png

All the best. Keep them coming :up:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Suggestions: Writing a journal along with the entries would help in reviewing your analysis in hindsight. What to write?

1. Your thoughts.
2. Expectations of the market.
3. Price levels and reasoning for the same.
4. Write it like how you would write a diary.
5. Let's say there is upcoming/published news or corporate action, write what you think about it and how it will move the market.

M $0.02!

Last edited:
Suggestions: Writing a journal along with the entries would help in reviewing your analysis in hindsight. What to write?

1. Your thoughts.
2. Expectations of the market.
3. Price levels and reasoning for the same.
4. Write it like how you would write a diary.
5. Let's say there is upcoming/published news or corporate action, write what you think about it and how it will move the market.

M $0.02!
Sir, shuttling between home & office takes me almost 5 hours. Though I'm not an expert, I'll try to express my thoughts when I get time/on a leave. Happy Trading!

No trades today.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Sir, shuttling between home & office takes me almost 5 hours. Though I'm not an expert, I'll try to express my thoughts when I get time/on a leave. Happy Trading!

No trades today.
Yeah, but since you're putting efforts anyway, make sure they're not half-hearted. Recording your thoughts and feelings may help you develop an instinct for the markets in the due course of time.