Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so nice to see you again HEM, how have you been?
I'm terribly sorry if we are making this into a re-union diversion.

Just that we go a long way back.
Still trading the 5mins?
I've moved onto the 30min-hourly timeframe. Very relaxed and getting great results too.

MJ-

Dear MJ,

I am trading Intraday on 5/30 min TF........ and swing trading on 30/60 min and daily TF....:)

MJ are you trading Intraday on 30/60 min TF...?

soft_trader

These analysts deserves a tight slap. When Any stock/commodity goes up they say it will go to these & these levels, and there is no downside. Like gold will go to 3000$ in a year, it will touch 5000$ etc. etc. There can be no downside to gold :p

But in just 2 days, all optimism are over now one is talking about $880, another analyst speaks about 1111$ etc. etc.

They just know one thing i.e. how to confuse themselves and traders. :annoyed:

Last edited:
These analysts deserves a tight slap. When Any stock/commodity goes up they say it will go to these & these levels, and there is no downside. Loke gold will go to 3000$ in a year, it will touch 5000$ etc. etc. There can be no downside to gold :p

But in just 2 days, all optimism are over now one is talking about $880, another analyst speaks about 1111$ etc. etc.

They just know one thing i.e. how to confuse themselves and traders. :annoyed:
They get paid for talking and doing reports and they dont have anything to do with being right. Their predictions are useless for traders. All predictions are guesswork, no one really knows what levels the market will reach. Reading these is not a total waste of time as it gives a good idea about how crowd thinks .

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.