Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received the SMS from VNS. It seems that despite my unlgi trade in the last 30 min, I didn't go into the negative, ended with a princely profit of Rs. 23/- :thumb:

Happy Weekend :clap: :rofl:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
ended with a princely profit of Rs. 23/- :thumb:

baccho ko choclate khila dena meri taraf se............:thumb:
BTW I too checked ledger, down by 3700,..........:mad:........I do not remember when did, I had done 10 trades intraday last time, 2000 paid in taxes..........:mad:

Just received the SMS from VNS. It seems that despite my unlgi trade in the last 30 min, I didn't go into the negative, ended with a princely profit of Rs. 23/- :thumb:

VNS sends you a SMS for Rs 23 profit.....damn...my brokers dont send me anything even if I make Rs 230 profit ......restrictive trade practice by my brokers...Is SEBI listening ??

VNS sends you a SMS for Rs 23 profit.....damn...my brokers dont send me anything even if I make Rs 230 profit ......restrictive trade practice by my brokers...Is SEBI listening ??
VNS is the only broker left that sends you the SMS. Both Zerodha and RKSV stopped sending them when the rates for SMS went up.

NSE, of course, is the first to send the SMS for all the transactions across the brokers.

Damn.. I must learn to control my itch in the latter half. That's what has been my undoing all these years :mad:

my broker achiivers equity sends me 2 sms every day. 1- trades done 2- margin left. they just take 500 rs unlimited plan for month. :)

I am silent follower of this thread.

believe it or not I made a profit of just 96 paisa today. But my broker (RKG) sends me SMS for that too. Probably sending the SMS cost's more to the broker than my profit :p

Raghuveer

Hi all ,
i think it is better to stop posting anything from my side from now on.
Wish everyone a very good and successful trding career . TJ is a very gud pltform for gaining knowledge and hence everybody should follow it seriously .
Thnx and rgrds ,
trdstudent.
I am fairly new here and I don't know you but it saddens to know someone wants to leave :down:. Please reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.