Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
today stayed away due to volatility after the only morning trade....
in the afternoon done 2 lottery trades ..

1) bot 5800 ce @ 3.2 ...20 lots ...high was 5.8 - 6....did not sell..exited @ cost( +2500 was there)
2) again bot same @ 2.4 ....high was 4.9 -5 ..again did not sell....expired zero..(+ 2500 was in this too)

I thought expiry will be above 5780....so waited for the 3 pm move which came in opposited direction..:mad:

todays loss 975 (it was calculated loss , as I knew max risk am taking is 1k).....:eek:
In the 2nd trade , One thought/idea was to sell half lots @ 4.8 ...after that other half lots could become free of cost ....I pondered over it, but then greed took over... ..I thot I am taking only 1k risk , so why sell , may be it can go more than 8-10-12.......:D

ajeetsingh

In the 2nd trade , One thought/idea was to sell half lots @ 4.8 ...after that other half lots could become free of cost ....I pondered over it, but then greed took over... ..I thot I am taking only 1k risk , so why sell , may be it can go more than 8-10-12.......:D
Greed always eats Need
To get Gains that we Need, we have to control our Greed. :lol::lol:

today stayed away due to volatility after the only morning trade....
in the afternoon done 2 lottery trades ..

1) bot 5800 ce @ 3.2 ...20 lots ...high was 5.8 - 6....did not sell..exited @ cost( +2500 was there)
2) again bot same @ 2.4 ....high was 4.9 -5 ..again did not sell....expired zero..(+ 2500 was in this too)

I thought expiry will be above 5780....so waited for the 3 pm move which came in opposited direction..:mad:

todays loss 975 (it was calculated loss , as I knew max risk am taking is 1k).....:eek:
I too, screwed myself royally today with 5700CE towards the end. The funny thing is that I had ok trades earlier, but didn't know how to ride the profits. Bought BNF11900PE @51 as per "Buy Stop" order, sold it for 67.. cool, eh ?? The damned thing closed at 415 !!!!!

This "rush of blood" thing... :mad: :mad: ended the month in red, again... despite avoiding F&O most of the month :(

saivenkat

My Feb puts and calls loosing value.. fast.. thinking of quiting..half of it..
about the time too.. do it before they become zero.
cut short most of positions... first time gone against my trading rule.. this time traded with SL.. usually zero sl .. i go..
Had i held on to the puts of 5700... would be in good profits.. It flew from 3 to 21 in seconds (my cost price was Rs 8) .. my bad.. my bad.. i exited early.. On the whole.. my budget game in options play ended in a tandem with that of Ravi bro.. a loss of 750.. and... my broker would be lot more merrier due to nice brokerage..

kiranjakka

I was on 5800 puts april at 90 covered yday at 130 went down to 110 around but I was waiting for 90 level again and mind was in other foolish discussion so huge gain slipped out of hand still 50% or 2000 per lot is Balle Balle Jai Ram Ji KI
bought 4 lots 5900pe at 110 and immediately sold for 141 made quick bucks in just matter of 10 mins happy with that but later it blasted to 221 no entry made again but happy that i discussed this with my friend few days back that nifty will fall below 5700.over all ended the day on positive with max + trades :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.