Status
Not open for further replies.

del_66

On reaching his plane seat, a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped into the seat next to him. The man asks the stewardess for a cup of coffee and the parrot squawks, "And why don't you get me a whisky, wench." The stewardess, flustered by the parrot's outburst, brings back a whisky for the parrot but inadvertently forgets the man's cup of coffee. As the man nicely points out the omission of his coffee to the stewardess, the parrot downs his drink and shouts, "And get me another whisky, you ugly b!tch." Visibly shaken, the stewardess comes back with the parrot's whisky but still no coffee for the man.
Unaccustomed to such slackness, the man decides that he is going to try the parrots approach, "I've asked you twice for a cup of coffee wench, I expect you to get it for me right now so I don't have to see that disgustingly hideous face of yours any more!"
Next thing they know, both the man and the parrot are wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards. Plunging downwards to the ground, the parrot turns to the man and says, "For someone who can't fly, you sure are a lippy *******."

on reaching his plane seat, a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped into the seat next to him. The man asks the stewardess for a cup of coffee and the parrot squawks, "and why don't you get me a whisky, wench." the stewardess, flustered by the parrot's outburst, brings back a whisky for the parrot but inadvertently forgets the man's cup of coffee. As the man nicely points out the omission of his coffee to the stewardess, the parrot downs his drink and shouts, "and get me another whisky, you ugly b!tch." visibly shaken, the stewardess comes back with the parrot's whisky but still no coffee for the man.
Unaccustomed to such slackness, the man decides that he is going to try the parrots approach, "i've asked you twice for a cup of coffee wench, i expect you to get it for me right now so i don't have to see that disgustingly hideous face of yours any more!"
next thing they know, both the man and the parrot are wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards. Plunging downwards to the ground, the parrot turns to the man and says, "for someone who can't fly, you sure are a lippy *******."
ye kitnai ka milage deta hai........:d

Taiki

Happy New Year Ravi,
Wishing you a great and prosperous financial year ahead :thumb::thumb:

Taiki

Happy new year, Ravi bhai. looks like you got a bumper already. :clapping:
Congo :clapping:

Celebrate with profit, And I wish this will continue through out the year :thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Happy new year, Ravi bhai. looks like you got a bumper already. :clapping:
Congo :clapping:

Celebrate with profit, And I wish this will continue through out the year :thumb:
First trade of the year in profit .....sold @ 87 in the morning......thanks for wishes bhailog.....:thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.