Status
Not open for further replies.
kya yaar TP buda gaye ho kya ...infy ka loss to january 2013 ka hai, saaf saaf likha to hai december 2012 report.......:(:(
Mai to paida hi booda hua tha :D

December me kisme chot khayi thi ?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Mai to paida hi booda hua tha :D
December me kisme chot khayi thi ?
first 4k was in crude, second 4k was in all commo....ek din amibroker khol ke dekha, usme sab short lag rahe tha , saare commo short kar diye...sabme breakout aa gaya....to loss ho gaya...dubara amibroker nahi khola...:rofl:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
@ Ravi,

Are you getting MCX data in Amibroker? or it is Nymex/Comex data? how are you getting it? Free ya paid data?
bhai data downloader se EOD data download hota hai , Ami mein....MCX charts dekhna bekar hai..
for NYMEX charts either see investing.com or any MT4 like hotforex, alpari...

CUP HANDLE IN COPPER DAILY CHART:-

maybe cause of winter, I m drinking more tea but everywhere m seeing cup & handle...:clap:

but have to wait for proper breakout. Last time also some good pattern in weakly chart but after little bounce pattern failed.:D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
First month of my dabba commo trading in december 2012........

(all daily profit/loss after brokrage and taxes).....

+258,+1078,+1058,+865,+1243,-2616,+868,-4556,-197,-829,+1156,-976,-4621,+967,+1162
=(-5120)........
Out of 15 trading days, 9 days are in profit, still in loss....:eek:...need to quit early, the loosing trades to avoid big losses.......:mad:

saivenkat

Have you analysed the two trades where you have lost.. around 4500 or more..

I feel you would have run those trades on "hoping to come out loss" and finally in frustration booking the loss.. whereas in all other trades that ended positive.. you have good gains though small.. even in this i feel that, you would have booked out early the gains on card...over all i find that .. despite all these years.. the fear factor still conquers you more than.. of your techniques..

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Have you analysed the two trades where you have lost.. around 4500 or more..

I feel you would have run those trades on "hoping to come out loss" and finally in frustration booking the loss.. whereas in all other trades that ended positive.. you have good gains though small.. even in this i feel that, you would have booked out early the gains on card...over all i find that .. despite all these years.. the fear factor still conquers you more than.. of your techniques..
Yes you are right, these are the trades which were moving about buy price for quite some time and then gone out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.