Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the commodities chart. Both crude and Natural gas charts looks good . It trends well. Which contract you guys trade ?

ST

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Just looking at the commodities chart. Both crude and Natural gas charts looks good . It trends well. Which contract you guys trade ?

ST
.....:eek:
silver too came off 6-700 points from high.......wonder why they sold off suddenly from high's.....US market mein hua hoga kuch news..

Last edited:

vssoma

dear,
you are right ST, i am feeling really very comfortable trading with commodities only after beginning of the new year....

ST

dear,
you are right ST, i am feeling really very comfortable trading with commodities only after beginning of the new year....
Good Soma, we should get into the markets where movement is......happy to hear that you are comfortable with commodities.

Which commodities and contracts you normally trade ?

ST

crude......bot @ 4966 ....sold @ 4991....now its @ 4933.......:eek:
silver too came off 6-700 points from high.......wonder why they sold off suddenly from high's.....US market mein hua hoga kuch news..
Which contract is this ? I see crude 21 Jan contract trading at 5057 and 19 Feb contract at 5101........mere terminal par broker bhav jyada laga raha hai kya ??:D

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.