Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, on the daily, the USDINR seems to have a cup and handle pattern with the depth of the cup being about 5 Rs. If this pattern works out, then are we looking at USD @Rs. 60 ?? !!!!!!!

hi , Ravi i really like your commitment to this post , you started this post over two years back and are still maintaing it , seeing this i am also planning on starting one , or can i join your post itself posting my intra day trades , over here ..with your permission of course..

TraderRavi

low risk profile
hi , Ravi i really like your commitment to this post , you started this post over two years back and are still maintaing it , seeing this i am also planning on starting one , or can i join your post itself posting my intra day trades , over here ..with your permission of course..
yes sure you are welcome here........:thumb:

For two and a half years , I tracked nifty, but since this august I only check once in a while to see where is nifty......? nifty hilta nahi aur ye commo rukta nahi.....fur furr surr surr .......silver / crude / natural gas ko hath lagane jaisa hai nahi ...hath jal jaate hain....base metals hilte hi nahin hain ....kya baccha copper and gold .......copper ka idea lag ni raha ...ab bacha sirf gold........nifty mein wapis ja nahi sakte ....nahin to fir wohi expiry magic ke chakkar mein capital saaf ho jayega, badi muskil se options se pichha chuta hai.......:(:mad::eek::p:confused:

thinking of going back to NF(but no options this time)..........:D
agar koi Option bacha nahi hai to tumara koi Future bhi nahi hai :p :lol: :rofl:
hehe

-lini

Status
Not open for further replies.