Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

del bhai kahan ho aaj? 6000 CE se khelne mein busy toh nahin? :D

humble

Guys, please suggest what will be the best investment option for a few months to get around 10-15% gain?

Softy, ST Da's swift method is really good. Google for it :)....

Not sure about %s as I have not traded on 5 mins. I have tried it on a higher timeframe and is very good. Backtest the method, make necessary modifications as per your style and you should be ready to go :thumb:

Beauty of the method is it will ask you to trade only in one direction [most of the times ] and does not require the "I think" to identify the trend or direction.

Unless a person knows "Price Action trading" which only comes with experience anti-trend trades in expectation will only cause heart-burn :D.

Last edited:

EagleOne

Guys, please suggest what will be the best investment option for a few months to get around 10-15% gain?
looking for few month time period, you have to be really lucky in your picks. Swing trading karni ho toh SBI ko dekhte raho... Long term maja lena ho toh 'kamatiti' market is the place. track any rare metal and you will find plenty of opportunites in coming days or weeks. Bas jaldbaazi mat karna. Aur thoda khridna so that SL wide rahe. :)

Sell on every high .....BNF......@ softy.........alhabad bank u can buy if u are an investor.....