Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

Yes, they are waiting for our innocent lamb, softy. You enter, it falls. Try it. :D
I know. Last time I bought HUL for investment @ 570. From the next day the bull run that was going for years in it got over. It went down continuously, till I fed up and get out @ 480. It then consolidates for months and one fine day it zoomed up on the open offer news, left me alone :mad:

EagleOne

it is kursi, not kurshi. Means chair.

EagleOne

One day , at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skin tight miniskirt.
When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn’t get her foot high enough to reach to step.

Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little.
She still could not reach the step.

Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more.
Still, she couldn’t reach the step.

So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn’t reach the step.

So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus.

The girl turned around furiously and said, “How dare you touch my body that way, I don’t even know you!”
Shocked, the man says, “Well, ma’am, after you reached around and unzipped my pants three times, I thought that we were friends.”

:lol:

EagleOne

Last edited:

RAAMAKANT

A male pastor walked into a neighborhood pub to use the restroom. The place was hopping with music and dancing, until people saw the pastor.
As the room quieted down he walked up to the bartender and asked, "May I please use the restroom?"

The bartender replied, "I really don`t think you should."
"Why not?" the pastor asked. "I really need to use a restroom!"
"Well, I don`t think you should. There is a statue of a naked woman in there and she`s only covered by a big leaf!"
"Nonsense," said the pastor, "I`ll look the other way!"

So, the bartender showed the clergyman the door at the top of the stairs, and he proceeded to the restroom.

After a few minutes, he came back out, and the whole place was hopping with music and dancing again!

He went to the bartender and said, "Sir, I don`t understand. When I came in here, the place was hopping with music and dancing. Then the room became absolutely quiet. I went to the restroom, and now the place is hopping again."

"Well, now you`re one of us!" said the bartender. "Would you like a drink too?"
"What? I don`t understand," said the puzzled pastor.

"You see," laughed the bartender, "every time the big leaf is lifted on the statue, the lights go out in the whole place. Now, how about a drink?"