Diary of a day trader - Part 2

@ ST da,

Please do something for VPS. They want to participate? Please ask admin why he is banning VPS repeatedly? What does VPS needs to do in order to participate in TJ? Do they need to advertise with TJ? Do they need to pay TJ? or what do they need actually?

VPS executive who was participating over in TJ told me that he was not fighting with anyone, neither was he posting or advertising anywhere in the forum other than his own thread. Then why this unethical ban?

Is the other brokers of TJ jealous of VPS, and fears of loosing business to VPS?

We want a clarification. We need to know what the actual reason is beyond the banning of VPS.

VPS se TJ admin ka purana dushmani hai kya? :annoyed:

@ ST da,

Please do something for VPS. They want to participate? Please ask admin why he is banning VPS repeatedly? What does VPS needs to do in order to participate in TJ? Do they need to advertise with TJ? Do they need to pay TJ? or what do they need actually?

VPS executive who was participating over in TJ told me that he was not fighting with anyone, neither was he posting or advertising anywhere in the forum other than his own thread. Then why this unethical ban?

Is the other brokers of TJ jealous of VPS, and fears of loosing business to VPS?

We want a clarification. We need to know what the actual reason is beyond the banning of VPS.

VPS se TJ admin ka purana dushmani hai kya? :annoyed:
Will ask Admin.....There has to be some reason.....no dushmani, naya or purana....

ST

Raghuveer

Today market gave 3 clearly tradable moves so far.

ST
Trying to learn. Some questions for anyone willing to answer:
-1 short and 1 long are marked in chart. Are these 2 of those tradable moves?
-Any better entry/exit for them?

-For the up move in the morning, how to enter it?

-go long above 6110 ??
-go short below 6085 ??

btw, I traded the short as marked. Could not trade the long as I was away.

Last edited:
Boom Boom Bears in ICU!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

EagleOne

Raghuveer ji
6080 ke neeche supports ka jungle hai. Jhulte rahoge 6080-90 ke beech mein. :)

Short ka maja lena ho toh 6040 ke baad sochna, sirji.