Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

Hello Friends,

The old thread of Ravi bhai is closed. We are missing it so much, and Ravi bhai is not willing to open a new thread now.

But we want to continue our discussion on Traderravi's thread, and without it the 'Trading Diary' section remains incomplete. So I am starting this thread on behalf of Ravibhai.

P.S: If Traderravi or mods has any objection, they can close this thread.

It's fine, Softy. The guys needed a canteen kind of place anyway. As long as there is member participation, let it move. I don't think that Ravi would mind.
Hello Friends,

The old thread of Ravi bhai is closed. We are missing it so much, and Ravi bhai is not willing to open a new thread now.

But we want to continue our discussion on Traderravi's thread, and without it the 'Trading Diary' section remains incomplete. So I am starting this thread on behalf of Ravibhai.

P.S: If Traderravi or mods has any objection, they can close this thread.

soft_trader

It's fine, Softy. The guys needed a canteen kind of place anyway. As long as there is member participation, let it move. I don't think that Ravi would mind.
I know Ravi would not mind. Ravi told that he will not participate in this thread. Maybe he will participate once he is in profit.