Diary of a day trader - Part 2

US markets also good...so Nifty is set to open with a gap up tomorrow.

Smart_trade
Nifty........will try to resi......@5700-5750 level...............Bnf we will see some profit booking tomorrow......:thumb:

soft_trader

Nifty........will try to resi......@5700-5750 level...............Bnf we will see some profit booking tomorrow......:thumb:
Apnar mukhe phul chandan poruk dada. Kal toh mone hocche gap up ei 5800 cross kore jabe. 5700-5750 resistance sokaler gap ei cross kore jabe. Roj market utche, aar bhalo lage na :mad: Market emon bhab dekhacche jeno raghuram magician er moto sob problem solve kore debe. :mad: :annoyed:

arcus

With Nifty moving like a drunkard, its hard to figure out any intermediate trend on it.

Hence, I chose NSE 500. (which has .97 correlation with Nifty over the past 100 days, which is considered almost perfect correlation)

Its an interesting chart in as much as we are atleast making lower highs (2, 4) and lower lows (1, 3, 5)

I think as long as we dont break around 4700 on the NSE 500, the "downtrend" remains intact.

Guys/Gals, I am new to Futures and Options Trading. With the new NSE guidelines what are the affect on trading for a beginner in fno ? Also are there any virtual or app where I can practice scenarios based of real world market. I want to understand how much I have to invest when to close and carry forward ?

soft_trader

NSE/SEBI rules regarding intraday leverage in F&O is not clear yet. Brokers are not implementing it yet.

For paper trading, I think you can check at upstox app. Without an account you can paper trade there.

NSE/SEBI rules regarding intraday leverage in F&O is not clear yet. Brokers are not implementing it yet.

For paper trading, I think you can check at upstox app. Without an account you can paper trade there.
I checked out upstox , turns out they do not have any demos and you would have to sign up for using their demo tools.
Thank you and apologies for bothering , however I am eager to learn so are there any other websites which can support papertrade ?.
Presently I am trying to use moneybhai from money control ; However I am unable to get a hang of it.

soft_trader

I checked out upstox , turns out they do not have any demos and you would have to sign up for using their demo tools.
Thank you and apologies for bothering , however I am eager to learn so are there any other websites which can support papertrade ?.
Presently I am trying to use moneybhai from money control ; However I am unable to get a hang of it.
OK let me search a bit and will let you know, maybe upstox has stopped that facility.